Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poll: Tricky Question.. - Minitokyo

Poll: Tricky Question..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

A friend, ask me this:

~ u r in a bus, sitting in ur place, watching the view , suddenly the most beautiful girl/boy get up the bus and sits next 2 u, then the bus cross for a dark tunel. and in the dark the girl/boy kiss u. What do you do? How u react about this?

My friend told me, most of men say a) ( 'cuz were so horny), and most of girls say c), what do u think? , I think depend on how u r sentimentaly in that momment.

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

niXan

l337

Of course I kiss her back with passion. I can't let a chance like that go to waste, can I? :)

w0rd

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hehe...I would probably be too surprised to do anything so...I´d probably let the person kiss me and if I got my act together I would either slap him or ask why..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

I guess b) would be my choice
´cause of the surprise I guess!! :)

A, so as not to waste the opportunity and then ask why. If you ask why and then go for the passion, you might loose your chance...I guess.. stupid hypotheticals! ^^

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

let her kiss u, then ask why.. after that.. kiss her baq (wit passion) ^.~

giving it all away...

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Choice B. I'd be stunned momentarily, then once I would recollect myself, I would be really curious as to *why* she kissed me.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

I would look at that person for the moment then gracefully sweep her off her feet and give her a kiss she'll never foget :D

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

AoiDatenshi

AoiDatenshi

Wandering Datenshi

c.
Definitely. XD

...and the angel falls from the heaven to the earth...

Asahi

Asahi

gone

hmm... Óo thats horny =P only my boyfriend is allowed to kiss me lol ^_^'

ChaosZero

ChaosZero

The Chaos of Eclair

I'd say "I wasn't ready that time." Then tell the bus driver to turn around and go back through the tunnel.

Or I would probably kiss back thinking that I knew it was coming but I was gonna make the move. Then I would ask her for her number and if she wanted to stay in the tunnel for a longer session.

Signature
"Complete destruction. All that was once held dear is gone. But after everything's been taken away, there's nothing left to lose."-Eclair

Quote by snarzzhehe...I would probably be too surprised to do anything so...I´d probably let the person kiss me and if I got my act together I would either slap him or ask why..

Same here ...
But it will be more that I am going to slap him instead of asking why he did so.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

I usually sleep while I'm on the bus or the subway while listening to music, so I wouldn't probably notice it until it was 'to late', then I'd go like "huh?" and asume that what ppl say I look cute when I sleep is true... which I btw doubt :D

Haibane2k

Haibane2k

Dazed & Confused

Smile, you're on Candid Camera :)

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Quote by snarzzhehe...I would probably be too surprised to do anything so...I´d probably let the person kiss me and if I got my act together I would either slap him or ask why..

Same here too...but it's quite rare that this kind of stuff happens to me.... ^-^=

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Quote by AceGunmanI usually sleep while I'm on the bus or the subway while listening to
music, so I wouldn't probably notice it until it was 'to late', then
I'd go like "huh?" and asume that what ppl say I look cute when I sleep
is true... which I btw doubt :D

Lolz, i'll follow u with out u notice me, and take u a picture! XD, so u can see if u look cute, but like u said i doubt it! XD lolz

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I guess I would let her kiss and ask why after! But only if I'm not attached to someone,cause if I am then I would her back but without the slap!!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Angelcat

Angelcat

Be yourself and not your image

Uhm, well it depends on who it is, if its an ugly bitch, i would choose for number 3, pull back and slap!! :P
but in this case, i would choose 1, Kiss back!!

Signature

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

AnG would totally slap him!
How Rude... >.< ur suppose to know first before we kiss them ...
even if he is so totally amazingly cute! #.#
AnG bet that rojacol would totally pick A or maybe B
lol

AnG think that girls are into passion and romantic stuff more then juss kissin any cute guy u see..
>.<

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

I'd let her do it, then ask why....

I ask why a lot anyways. ^_~

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

id go with B, since im not really the slappin type

chopsuey

anime lover

let her kiss me, and then ask why ?

This world is full of sadness, can U be really happy?

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

pull him away immediately ^^ i'm rather violent type when a total stranger tries to touch/kiss/ etc me:P

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

What if it wasn't "the most beautiful girl/boy" but someone who wasn't very good looking? Still going through with the kiss?

Or what if it was your best friend who sat down next to you and kissed you? How would you react then?

What if your boy / girlfriend was sitting next to you when the kiss happened -- does that change your answer?

I find these questions interesting because they tell me a lot about the person who asks them -- and a lot about the people who answer them. Much of what you give away is very, very informative, whether you want it to be or not.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.