Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your first kiss, how was it? - Minitokyo

Your first kiss, how was it?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Okay, there's this guy that i've been going out with for two weeks, and the sad thing is that we haven't kissed. And if we did than it would be my first one. I've told him about it and he told me he wants to go slow. But I've always wonder how great does getting my first kiss will be or what could go wrong?

...Mine was absolutely horrible.If I could take it back,I would do it.I don't know why I did it then,I should have waited someone better. I mean,his tongue was instantly in my mouth doing something really annoying moving,which was horrible.Ew. Well,he didn't know it was my first one...but I still think that you shouldn't put your bloody tongue to other's mouth when you are kissing him/her first time!

...Anyways,I wish you good luck with the kissing. First ones are usually bit shaky and not so pleasant,but hey,if you like the guy,you can practise as much you like.^_^J (...aw,poor guy...)

Oh,and I didn't see the guy anymore after that.Good riddance.

Master Raenef,so cute! <

When he kissed me, i felt nothing, but later when i was alone, i suddenly trembled and suffocated +_+

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i was 17 and i dont like the boy who kissed me. it was an ugly kiss .. the ugly kiss that i ever got. x__X

i was so suprised that i didnt to nothing in this moment.. i am thinking now about it i think that i should have to slaped into his face :D

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

let it flow naturally, lol, it will work best unforced... humm.. the best way to describe the first kiss is a mix: a bit of fear, excitement, confusion, and warmth...

do it when it feels right, a good long smoocher! XD

-repeat-

LadyyLuna

LadyyLuna

A crazy mind, is a healthy mind.

Dont force it and dont be so desperate, it's something that should be treasured. I wished I had treasured mine, instead it was with this kid in my class, first grade, very wet... now that I remember, that kiss was better than the ones that I've had growing up, and it was in FIRST GRADE! Man that's just wrong.

Love, Ani ^_^'

GKW

not every first kiss is perfect
i was 5, my sister 2 years older than me wanted to know what kisses was like. so she pinned me down and i lost my frist kiss :(

-scarred for life

Mine was kinda wet, haha. If you guys really like each other and something goes wrong when you kiss, just laugh it off and try again. Good luck!

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

I have had some good kisses, some AMAZINING kisses, nd some very twisted kisses....
However my first (depending if you mean that i knew what i was doing) 1st kiss i wasnt sure what i was really doing was when i was in kindergarden, my first real kiss was first grade, it was actually wonderful and romantic, she was really cute and nice... relationship lasted 2 years, until her parents had them move :\.... As for the others... I think i should leave room for others to post...

If he really cares about you he will let you choose when, because he would want you to feel comfortable. Its not romantic if one of you is uncomfortable.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I haven't had my first kiss yet, so i am still waiting for the right guy for me! ^____^ I hope everything works out with you and your boyfriend! ;)

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

It was when I was about 15 years old, it was with a girl that I loved so much. She was precious and she was a few months older than I. A few months later she dumped me....

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

well i still havent had mah first kiss... but good luck! just make suree that you are very serious about the boy because a first kiss is a very important thing!

your first kisss is like the first time you have sex. your nervous and you have no idea what you are doing.

but i can say this one you actually kiss the person that you really love and want to be with then nothing else matters.

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

You know, it's sort of Embarassing, but I had just turned 22 when it happened.

I'd met this great girl, and we hit it off almost instantly. It was close to happening on several ocassions, but disrupted by different factors. We were in her car after having coffee and cake from a nearby café. She was dropping me off, and I just let her know I loved her so much... and it happened. I had written stories for her, I had painted for her, we had spent so much time together, and we were meant for each other. It was our happiest moment together. Life wouldn't get much better, we thought.

It wasn't that cold in her car. We were listening to Texas' "Say what you want". It was 11:47 PM, July 22nd, 2003.

Months later, she left me for a thirty-something year old millionaire.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

heero12

heero12

the fallen

it was...really really awkward. lol I was nervous and shaking I think :)

no regrets for a believer

i actuallly thought it would turn out bad but i was worrieing about it to much, so i went with the flow. it turn out better that i thought!

so i think for your first kiss, you should go with the flow!

My first kiss was a really good one, i really felt something when i was first kissed. I kinda cried actually,sadly, the guy who gave me my first kiss was my best friend after we stopped dating and he died shortly after. Though, when i think about my first kiss..it was great. That guy kind of made me the kind and caring person i am today^.^ He was like someone i looked up to^.^

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.