Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Bankai do u think is the coolest? - Minitokyo

Which Bankai do u think is the coolest?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Well i can't say which Bankai is the most powerful because we still haven't seen them all and i mean Gin's or Urahara's(Well at least at the episodes)but i believe that the most cool in appearance is Ichigo's and with difference...The black appearance,the Zangetsu looking style...Man It's Fascinating...
XD

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I like Kuchiki Byakuya's Bankai (The Cherry BLossoms)...
But I think the best is Ichigo's (Tensa Zangetsu) or Hitsugaya's or the Old Gizzer's !

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

iono...i like hitsugaya, ichigo, n byakuya's the most

What is it?

Hmm.. If Aizen had a Bankai, I'd say his would be the coolest because his Shikai, Kyōka Suigetsu, is so cool! And his Bankai should be.. even cooler. But out of the ones we've seen, I like Ichigo's the best. A black blade is just too cool.. ^_^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i may be the dissenting opinion here but personally i found ichigo's bankai to be somewhat of a letdown compared with all the other bankais that we saw...

personally i'm a fan of hitsugaya's (love the ice wings and flowery things!) and (pleasedon'tkillme) i actually thought tousen's bankai was pretty cool-- robbing the enemy of all senses. i also like another bankai, but it'd be a manga spoiler so i'll stop there.

Signature Image

Hard to say as I find all of them unique and cool in their own ways.

However, I find Komamura's bankai the most unimpressive of all (just a big beast that copies his movements). Also, despite the sleek robe and black sword, Ichigo's bankai does not look that grand either.

But the robe... it's just too cool.. xD Renji's is pretty cool too. A big snake like whip that can shatter to pieces and reconnect. =D

man i dont know gin's bankai is but i know its gonns own all those little noobish ones all those other captains have

Renjiro

^_^

Out of the ones that we have seen in the anime so far.. I am going to have to go with Hitsugaya's and Byakuya's.

++++++ Avid MMORPG Player
+++++ Avid IIDX Player
++++ Avid Pop'n Music Player
+++ Avid Soccer Fan

Clarryn

???????

I like Ichigo and Bakyuya's ^^

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Hitsugaya's is the coolest! After using his bankai, he can even fly.. Isn't that cool!?

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

lol, he can fly even without his bankai. I like ichigo's and byakuya's, especailly when he uses the senkei(nt sure of the spelling)

Ichigo all the way! His Bankai is so spiffy its the fact of the uniform well the sword is cool to!

This is one of my fav animes so i get alittle well you know >_<

xeroghost

Whoa knows??

I'm gonna have to vote for Byakuya's as my favorite Ban Kai out of the ones we've seen. But I'm definately in suspense when it comes to the other captains ban kai's as well.

*insert clever saying here*
Signature

Zabimaru is definitely my favorite Ban kai. It's stylish, especially with the red mane. However, I realize that it's far from the strongest.

Aurore

Aurore

Umbrella Chemical, Inc.

Byukuya's bankai is great but I especially love Komamura's bankai`^^

Signature Image

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Although my favorite Bankai is Zenbonsakura I can't say that it is the collest, because I believe that it's the most beautiful Bankai.
The coolest Bankai is Hyourinmaru.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

well i will choose ichigo's bankai,and then because i'm watch is chinese version so i dunno about the japanese of them and their character names too.^^but i will go watch anime or manga in japanese version^^

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I liked ichigo's myself as well.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.