Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group improvement (suggestion) - Minitokyo

Group improvement (suggestion)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Pls excuse me for this if anyone thinks it is unessesary for me to post this. But, however, i wish to ask for a search bar for the group section. What would this benefit for both of us? well, it will stop people duplicating same groups and lets others to search for the group easyier. I think that sometimes when people own thier group, they usually get fed up and not bothered to return, and those who wants to OWN that group will not beable to get that chance. Would you mind taking in considor to add a feature like if they haven't response in thier group for about a year, etc. Then they won't own that group and, unless, of course, if they had thier mods in it.

Well that's my view finished and i hope you might take in considor about it. I haven't found anything that's related to this topic, however, if u did found something is similar to this then i am sorry.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I believe searching is a function that is currently only partially implemented. Future search functions and optimizations should be allowing for searching all aspects of the site - gallery, members, forums and groups. It's just not there yet. ^^;

merged: 01-18-2006 ~ 09:58am
Also, moving to MT discussions as this is a suggestion, not a bug report.

I agree with the above statements. searches should be implemented for both groups and gallery items as well

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.