Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 any drinkers here? - Minitokyo

any drinkers here?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

just curious, are there drinkers or anyone above the legal age for drinking here? :p
then tell me your fav drink or cocktail or other binge stories
im a 'social drinker' (if there's such a thing) and i like tequila, with salt n lemons only

i dont drink or do drugs, i guess im like straightedge

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by crapmonsteri dont drink or do drugs, i guess im like straightedge

Great way to be, earns alot of respect overall in my book.

i see it more of like this, if it doesn't benefit you or help you in anyway, why do it? Your just decreasing your life which is already short enough the way it is. Though I respect others decisions and I let them do as they want. Thats just my opinion.

Btw in answer, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs.

Signature Image

trbarton

Feels good to be home.

Vodka and red bull, Got pretty wasted in frankfurt germany on these...:)

Wars are the only way I know how to live... I will fight because it is the path I have chosen..

Signature

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

drink in moderate :D

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

sob sob... i realised the error of my ways. i promise to stop drinking. hahahahahaha

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by crapmonsteri dont drink or do drugs, i guess im like straightedge

Great way to be, earns alot of respect overall in my book. i see it more of like this, if it doesn't benefit you or help you in anyway, why do it? Your just decreasing your life which is already short enough the way it is. Though I respect others decisions and I let them do as they want. Thats just my opinion. Btw in answer, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs.

awesome!! didnt know there were others like me in this issue.

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

I drink in moderation. I had a friend who got piss drunk while we were on a drinking session. Ever since I saw the ways a drunk guy can embarass himself, I swore that I'll never attempt to get drunk.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I never drink alcohol.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I don't drink at all.

Used to enjoy wine, microbrew beers and single-malt Scotch. Drank an entire lifetime's worth in about five years. Now I'm a recovering alcoholic and don't drink. Nothing wrong with drinking for others as long as it's in moderation.

wow, seems like most of you here live life clean. for me, drinking is tradition. i don't drink till i puke (anymore), just enough to get that buzz...the only thing i can't stand when drinking at a bar is the cigarette smoke

I drink vodka mostly. Grey Goose is my fav. I also like ruby red and absolute. Great stuff. I drink heineken and corona.

If I smile and don

supa02

supa02

http://www.lonelymeow.tk

i love alcapops!! Bacardi Breezers!! But i'm only 14 & all the boys in my skool drink 2 XD

Kuwanger

Kuwanger

Keeper Of The Coffee

Well, i don't drink that often. I don't see the fun in getting drunk to the level where you speak like a caveman. And behave like one too...

This is the best signature! ... What?! ..Oh.. crap... *KEER-BLAMM!*

Well you know... a drink every day or two is good for the heart... some wine with dinner... a nice red wine to bring out the flavor of a juicy steak... Or sipping on a lime Margarita while relaxing by the pool... Ahhh... yes... that's just a beautiful thing.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

i do drink, .. not because some seem to think it's cool .. not because if i feel it would make me cool.
Believe me it doesn't (however i do think i'm freaking superman when i'm pissed ) .. <grin> .. but it's more an social happening overhere. :)

yeah life is short .. why deny some of the pleasures it can offer .. (yeah yeah going to hell)

Ever saw those old geezers at the end of the bar ... all of them are well over 80 and enjoying their jenever every single day .. shorten life ? .. who knows ... maybey they didn't read the news yet. ;)

fact: water kills more people then beer .. *snickers*

Besides can't be all bad ... in nature it's the law of the strongest that survive.. so if alcohol does kill your braincells, the weakest go first and the strong ones ... well you figure it out. :D

i like vodka .. absolut is my fav. and i like to make cocktails .. my - sex on the beach - is quite good ..
but i do enjoy some of the specialty beers or a good wine once in a while.

(DP .. you seem to know what i mean)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

i drink... once in a while.. during celebrations

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

me dun drink...
againt my religion.. ^_^'
the again if it were allowed, I dun wan too..
bad things happen if u drink..
even death.. >_<

albinoblacksheep

albinoblacksheep

Rabbit in Headlights

NO TEQUILA!

I drink a bit but I avoid getting drunk. I tend to like smooth mixed vodka or anything with grenadine mixed, but occaisonally baileys or straight vodka.

No Tequila. Seriously. *shudder*

I don't drink or smoke or do drugs. I'm only addicted to anime. And games. T_T

maybe this will help you all, double A meeting. :P

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.