Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bored and on my friends account - Minitokyo

Bored and on my friends account

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hey people my name is Alisia, i'm on my friend's account and i'm very bored. It's my first time on here so i'm not really sure what i'm doing lol. I love talking to new people, so anyone out there willing to chat?

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Why, might I ask, are you on your friend's account? If you have an account of your own, you should use it, and if you don't have one, you should probably make one.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

i don't have an account here, i'm just on hers because i have nothing to do because i'm in school

so are u a anime freak? if yes, wat is ur latest anime craze?

umm no, not really, i'm not very much into anime but my friend is

then what r u doing here? o.0"" u are bored here n there..then why don't do something u're interested in instead?

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

because i am stuck in school, and my exam doesn't start until 1:00 pm

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

which is good, tell me, how is life...?
i just had a bloody poor man's dinner and i am stuck in a hellhole called university student domitry...it is winter and my body is freezing in it....
ergh...i feel so emo right now...

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

you're having an exam, and yet you're here O.O wow, relaxed, aren't you? :D

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.