Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Crying for no reason? - Minitokyo

Crying for no reason?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Lately, when I'm alone, I've begun crying for no apparent reason, I just kind of get really sad somehow and begin to cry...

Could there be a reason for that?

Signature

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

Oh, I didn't know that you're feeling that way :( Maybe you're nervous because of our new school (gymnasiet)? 'Cause I am... >.<

Aww, Eimin *hugglez you* Girl, dont worry. I am usually like that. If you cry for no reason because your lonely, its sometimes because there is a special someone you love in your life and that person is not with you, or perhaps its stress that you've had from a previous time and just burst out to relieve yourself of this. I used to be like that as well, crying because i felt really lonely and had no one in my life. I felt extremely betrayed by the world, my family, my friends, and my ex boyfriend. He had promised to never leave me, and he actually promised to marry me someday, though i knew it couldnt really be true...but i really had a soft spot for him. When he left me, my world fell apart and i cried a lot. Sometimes random crying is because of depression, but i dont think thats your case. I think its perhaps you want that special someone in your life at the moment to make you feel complete.

Good luck girl.

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I would do that evry once in a blue moon, but I was still confused of why I was crying in the first place.

Sakurahappy-chan

Sakurahappy-chan

.-.MARY CAMUI.-.

Well..
You cried for a reason that you don't want to acept.
I cried for that, for love, life, day what i don't want to acept o.o

Signature Image

JShoyrin

JShoyrin

Jupies is my name...

I sometimes do that. Mabye youre just pushing too hard in something?
One of my friends has anxiety attacks.
that could be it....

Carpe Diem, Quam Minimum Credula Postero, Memento Mori

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Quote by toxictea23Aww, Eimin *hugglez you* Girl, dont worry. I am usually like that. If you cry for no reason because your lonely, its sometimes because there is a special someone you love in your life and that person is not with you, or perhaps its stress that you've had from a previous time and just burst out to relieve yourself of this. I used to be like that as well, crying because i felt really lonely and had no one in my life. I felt extremely betrayed by the world, my family, my friends, and my ex boyfriend. He had promised to never leave me, and he actually promised to marry me someday, though i knew it couldnt really be true...but i really had a soft spot for him. When he left me, my world fell apart and i cried a lot. Sometimes random crying is because of depression, but i dont think thats your case. I think its perhaps you want that special someone in your life at the moment to make you feel complete.

Good luck girl.

Thanks, you really make me feel better :)

Signature

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Do you feel better after the cry?
If nothing is upsetting you, it's probably unstable emotions.
Your venting outlet is crying. It's alright!
I hope you feel better after a good cry!

That happens to me sometimes, it's not a big deal, sometimes you just need to cry. Next time it happens, just cry openly and you'll feel better after. ^^

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

sometimes...when i feel like life suks n i suk at life...

What is it?

They say it can be harmful to hold all your emotions inside of yourself all the time, that's why it can even be considered healthy to cry now and then. Whatever the reason, you'll feel better afterwards - that's for sure.

Embrace the Light!

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Sometimes, I feel like I want to cry. And suddenly I just cry when I feel something inside of me. Its strange, but I even want to cry when I just hear one word thats insulting me. It makes me so pissed! Just one singel word can cause so much pain, and the others doesnt even know why! Sometimes I cry instantly. But after that, it feels like something have left your body. You can start over life again, and then take care of next problem.
Please take care everybody out there.

Signature Image

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

There is no such thing as crying for no reason. Everything you do on earth has a reason even the slightest move of your finger. Maybe you have a problem of some sort that you can't express that's why you misinterpreted your feelings. You really HAVE a reason behind that crying. Whatever it is, only you can see it. Best of luck...

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

I am really sorry... I feel terrible for being the one to bring this up, and again all apologies... but-

Blackdagger is correct. If the crying was caused by something you consiously know about or have to deal with, then you would know that it is the reason, or a contributor. What it sounds like to me, if it's true that you really don't know what is causing the crying... That it must be something happening subconsiously, that you're not yet aware of. A drastic change of chemical balance and a rush of hormones... You could be pregnant.

I'm sorry for saying it! It was the first thing that came to mind though. If it's possible, you may want to check it out, just to be sure. For a fourth time, I feel so bad for saying it, I'm sorry. :(

Psychological wise. You are crying off an unconscious thought or situation in your mind. YOur mind is ruled by your conscious and unconscious. In other words, the hidden part of your brain is making you cry. You just not consciously aware of whats making you cry. Unconsciously, you no the very reason. Finding this unconscious reason for your crying and at least reducing the stress of the reason will help you cry much less hopefully. Jeez college psychology getting in my head arrgh lol.

"Where's there is light, there's a shadow" (Hattori Hanzo from Samurai Warriors)

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Quote by elvalerynI am really sorry... I feel terrible for being the one to bring this up, and again all apologies... but-

Blackdagger is correct. If the crying was caused by something you consiously know about or have to deal with, then you would know that it is the reason, or a contributor. What it sounds like to me, if it's true that you really don't know what is causing the crying... That it must be something happening subconsiously, that you're not yet aware of. A drastic change of chemical balance and a rush of hormones... You could be pregnant.

I'm sorry for saying it! It was the first thing that came to mind though. If it's possible, you may want to check it out, just to be sure. For a fourth time, I feel so bad for saying it, I'm sorry. :(

Umm, I don't think I'm pregnant because if I was..there would be like a miracle. I'd be a virgin mother >_> Thanks for the help^-^

Signature

Cammie

Cammie

Yurikitten

yeah i can do that too sometimes, then again i cry to alot of things :p Helps clear the soul!(uh...or something >_>)

i have a friend who does sorts of things like that. she can be perfectly fine one moment and then the next moment shes depressed, crying, or just wants to go seclude herself. i think you just need to let the feelings out and work with them the best you can. hope everything goes fine, good luck.

.... i do the same thing. when it's late at night and no one's looking i would cry, and i would feel horrible about myself. most of the time i cry for no apparent reason. i just start to feel sad and horrible and then i stare at something then i start to cry. when i do know when i'm crying it's becuz of lost love....afraid of not being loved again....wondering if there's someone in the world who would forgive me for all the horrible things i've done..... selfishness..... stupidity..... ans so many things... my head torments me too much always saying how i'm stupid and dum and not caring and how i'm worthless and nothing.... and when u hear it so often u just start to believe in it..... i think i have serious issuessss cuz at school i'm as hyper as my cat after he ate. it's only at night time when i cry. only when i'm alone. i don't want people to see me cry cuz it' shows how helpless and weak i am... either way i cry for many reason and some even unknown -.-

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Well... I don't cry anymore. No more tears, I guess. I only cry now when something really bad is about to happen... like my friends are about to die T.T

Cycorn

yo...

sometimes... maybe im too lonely i guess ^^"

That doesn't often happen to me. But, last monday, I sat there and cried, for no apparent reason. And it's the kind of tears that would roll down your cheeks, and you wouldn't be able to stop them. Tears keep falling down...

Bu after it, I felt better. It could be that I was stressed these past couple of weeks, and that day, my dearest friend was upset cause she had a problem with another friend. I guess that triggered it all.

Ah..i feel like a crybaby these days... I cry for things i would just laugh off normally...
And yes, the thing is, after you cry you definitely feel better! I mean... rather than having this feeling in your throat with burning eyes it is better to just cry because you can handle the situation better after you let it out. (the only rule is: don't cry in front of people not close to you! they get the wrong impression that they did sometihng bad to you while it has nothing to do with them :P )

Yes.. I cry a lot. I have deep depression that I was born with. x-x; I use to cry nearly every day at school so now i'm in home hospital.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.