Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 to live is to die or to die is to live? - Minitokyo

to live is to die or to die is to live?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

to live is to die or to die is to live?

which one do you think?
does this make sense to you and if so what is the first thing you would resond to if someone said this to you?

for me living is like dieing caz i hate life itself and to die for me is living because then i would be free from this world and start a new beginning for when i will be happy=]

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I think both... i try not to think about that very much coz i get sad...

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

hehe, this is deeper than most think... there is a higher contemplation behind your statement...

-repeat-

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

Im not sure there will be life after death, so untill the time comes.... better enjoy life!.... tho this lasts moths have been kind of depressing so who knows...

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I really dunno. I'm feeling depressed sometimes, but I don't want to die... Only sometimes of course.

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Hmm both... anyway...u won't kno when u will die it might be the next second yea.. so enjoy life.. or u will regreat it..
i only think of dying once..

shiarou

i am alive again!

in my point of view:

to live is to die = born to be sacrificed, much like Jesus(just an example!), however take note that we are not born to die, and our lives are not defined by death itself but the things that we have accomplished while we are still living. i hate this, it is like someone predetermined my life WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

to die is to live - dying for others is a noble cause... and im no martyr. Well, at least i have a choice. to save others with your own life is one of the best deeds we can do anyway. but still, im not dyin. Simple because:

to live is to continue, to die is to end.

what is loneliness anyway?

hmm...i've heard this so many times. -_-

Why would living be like dying when you can change and make it better, so you can be happy? Living is the ability to continue, change and move on.

Death is the end, the result of it all, you can't change it and right then and there...is what you have and get. And you can't be always sure there's something after it...

So HitomiEyes its a pretty deep issue so yeah...thats all i can say about it and i hope you don't always feel like living is dying dear...

and i agree with jasiyajin...it has a higher contemplation behind it...

well... its live to die... ya have to be alive before ya could die... n besides we grow up to die... for every second that pass we are a second closer to death.. but thats not the main purpose of living and growing up...

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

it's the cycle, the process. there's nothing we can do about it, which makes us human.

Signature

Seito

Seito

525,600 minutes

haha I love that quote. I believe in it. I also believe in rebirth. Dead is just the start of a bigger journey. ^_^ Whee!

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

To live is to die to yourself every day and to die is to live for self-centeredness just once.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

Exactly the same opinion... For me living is like Dying. and dying like living hell yes even if i didint shared this feeling yet. who knows , maybe tomorrow. im gonna be hit by a blue truck .

HOPE SO. IM waiting that truck for months.

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

to die is to live to live is to die (sounds like litreture for meh ^^;;)

my responce:
to die is to live as for your yern for life shall always remain so as the precious memories of the good times in which you carry shall never fade away, to live is to die because you r yern for death is strong; not going past herdles, to trip and then fall to die or to live...is to see weather you get up or not...

this phrase is what i would say and perfectly descrips me

right now i want to die, everything is going down hill for me...i feel so sad..
BUT
then i started to think what would i do if i die, nothing will change right ...my grades wouldn't get better and i still wouldn't sleep

so to die is just a tempory escape but the things you hate willl still be frozen in time ,so to live is like a rubber, it would move or erase the mistakes you've made ....unless u use it yourself

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

I don't believe in afterlife, so these questions really make no sense to me.

are we talking bout spirits and the afterlife?

SevenSkies

SevenSkies

Listening To:[Within Temptation]

Honestly, this is just a lamentation scope. So, I'll input ... share some of my whirlwind of thoughts. Forgive me if It's dis-organised.

" We live to suffer and born to die. "

WHAT ? The enemy has called in MORE reinforcements ? That's all right Son, more food for us !

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

to be borned means you have to die....

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

JamKuradoberi

JamKuradoberi

once again

^ Did you mean bored? ^_^'

I've been bored as heck but not that much so I'd wish to die X_X

I can sum up by this: Memento Mori - remember that you'll die [Mihai Eminescu]
Sad , but true..and we have to learn to accept death..that's life and we can't oppose.

samu02

Back to Basics

Knowing how to die well helps in making you live your life now alright as well...

You know you'll die someday. You believe you'll die someday. You accept that you'll die someday. So the things you should be doing, you should do well, because death won't take those burdens away. They just get passed to those close to you. Does this make sense to you?
Anyways, I believe that this life is just a moment compared to the eternity that follows it. So why rush it?

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

samu02, I agree with you. I believe in the after life because if there are not, there's no point of our existence(OK, try not to deepen the conversation with something like Cogito Ergo Sum, or something along the line). Here's a line from Lilium song:

Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem, Quoniam cum probatus fuerit, Accipient coronam vitae.
(Blessed is the man who endures temptation, for, once he has been tried, he shall receive the crown of life)

Do you get what I mean? No burden is too heavy to lift. It's will that we sometimes lack. To overcome many hardships will give you some sort of achievement if you look back later in life.

chii0103

chii0103

Namae wa Aybi desu~

of all the posts here... shiarou's post was the only thought i could agree on..

"to live is to continue, to die is to end"

sure thing.. everyone will die.. but to think of dying while still living is one of the most stupid thing to do(though i thought of that - which makes me stupid before)... just make most out of the time you have... stop regretting.. instead look forward..don't stop dreaming and believing! ^_^

Signature

~siggy by pache~

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

O_o how about: To live is to live and to die is to die? ^^;;

Both are correct. To live is to prepare to die. and to Die is the way to an eternal life.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.