Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rukia wallpaper - Minitokyo

Rukia wallpaper

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Well,this is my very first wallpaper! i hope you like it .>.< Rukia from Bleach

rmxpSlipknot

rmxp user

The text need more work,
maybe transparent and another font.

RPG Maker XP rules!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

First, is Roxanne your real name or perhaps another username of yours? Please remember that it is important to indicate clearly any names that are different from your MT username to prevent misunderstandings of ripping.

Secondly, please remember that if you would like to have members critique your work before submitting to the galleries, you should make a thread in the Sandbox forum section rather than the anime picture dump. Also, it is important to provide a link to a full sized version of the wall and use only the thumbnail feature here in the forums.

Thirdly, I will offer you a few pieces of advice on this wallpaper:

From what I can see in this version you provided, the scan quality is poor. There is a large amount of blurring and artifacts on the character.

The background appears to be an unaltered stock photograph. That is a big no-no. It is important to take the time and effort to design your own background. You can use stock photographs as a starting point, but never as the finished background. To do so would invite a deletion for poor quality and lack of effort, as it does not take much effort to paste something over a picture.

Finally, the text "waiting for you to come..." in orange does not go well with this wallpaper. It is difficult to read and lacks unity with the rest of the piece. I think you are trying to achieve a unified color theme by using orange, but because the background photograph is unaltered, the attempt is not very successful.

I hope these ideas help. You can update your work by posting a new version in this thread. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

tru tru and tru!
but if u where the creater, and spent a long time on it,
you wouldn't wann abe flamed, so plz dun flame him,
(kinda of flaming him)

Thanks for your comment

Quote by ShadowStrktru tru and tru!
but if u where the creater, and spent a long time on it,
you wouldn't wann abe flamed, so plz dun flame him,
(kinda of flaming him)

It's not flaming to tell someone what has to be improved, besides that's what the sandbox is about, helping other's out by telling them what has to be improved.
And by the way, EternalParadox's comment could have spared Strawberry from getting a wallpaper deleted.

Hope you don't think I'm the one flaming now :sweat:

Moar Plz Project @ The Planning Board ~ You know you want to.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.