Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Watched anime - after that read the manga? - Minitokyo

Watched anime - after that read the manga?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Anime and Manga in my eyes are the protects of lesser gods and deliver to me the precious memories that keep me going in this nothing realm. I watched my InuYasha as an Anime before I got into the Manga and read Fruits Basket before watching the short series. All are good, very kick-ass and totally drool worthy.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Sure...both are great. If an anime has a manga, I'll go read it. It's the saddest when a great manga doesn't have an anime in its name though...

it depends. i usually watch the anime first before readong the manga because in my experience, the manga is usually has more details that were left out in making the anime. moreover, some animes that spawned after the manga are horrible when compared to the manga (like tengo tenge) so i end up watching only one episode of the anime then i go read the manga until i finish the whole story. though sometimes the anime is good for making videos ^_^

I usualy watch the anime first because I like seeing how the manga is better or in rare cases sucks. but finding a resonable price or finding a place were i can download is hard oh! if anyone knows were i can find the anime(tv series) of Orphen please tell me

chidoguan

The moon is dancing

Naruto-1st anime 2nd manga(actually this was the first manga I've ever read!)
Bleach-same thing
School Rumble-same thing
Eyeshield 21-yep same thing
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles- 1st manga and then the anime :O

Usually I read the manga after the anime, but whenever the two have are almost exactly the same, then I don't because I get bored.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

I almost always read a manga first and if it has an anime i then watch it if i enjoyed the manga, though with a lot of shows they tens to change the anime and manga and most the time do a horrible job at it

Big thanks goes to Devildude for the sig. Master told me that there are two kinds of human beings in the world, those that are blessed and those that are not. Everyone wants to be blessed ones but...That's not the way the world is! I've tried and tried to be the first kind but i think god's already decided how my life will be. Now as one of those who have not been blessed i'm ready and willing to walk down any kind of dark path my path my life leads me to, with a smile on my face.Ares http://www.TheMafiaBoss.com/?refer=trug
Signature

Well, I try reading the manga every anime I watch is based on, but it's preety hard. :sweat: Anyway, I like discovering all the differences between the anime and the manga, even though sometimes I'm dissapointed of the changes made in the anime. Oh well, I think it's better to both watch the anime and read the manga because you can understand better what's happening.

Most of the time i run across the anime first and then check out the manga.

Most times I prefer to read the manga first and then see the anime. I like reading. But, there are some outstanding animes I can't resist.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

I always end up watching the anime first but I read the manga later cuz it fills in the gaps in the storyline the show left out. Unless the manga is exactly like the show, like word for word... I hate that its an evil pointless thing to do.

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Yes. Why not? There are many cases where anime stories differ from what we read from manga...
I usually read the manga first tho :)

not really...I just read the manga version if the story is a little different from the anime like Strawberry Panic, Mai-hime, Evangelion etc. But if I really like the anime, I'll read the manga too.

Signature

i watch both of them...one after another...to see weather if the story is different...but some mangas don't have anime yet...only popular one tought

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.