Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Images on site doesn't appear using Firefox - Minitokyo

Images on site doesn't appear using Firefox

page 1 of 1 5 total items

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

Does anyone who is using Firefox browser (any version) encounter the problem whereby there is not a single image appear on the browser regardless you are just visiting or logged in?

Apparently I got this problem yesterday night and it is still happening now.
Please fix this problem for Firefox users, thanks.

ps: I used IE and it works fine but I dislike to open up lots of browser windows to download images. Tabbed browsing is more efficient.

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I'm using firefox right now and not habving any problems viewing images. Make sure that you are not blocking images from Minitokyo. To check this, go to tools, then hit options and check web features. Make sure you have "load images" checked OR that minitokyo is on your trusted list if it is unchecked.

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

still can't view all the images from Minitokyo, either using Firefoz, IE or Safari. or are all the images in Minitokyo somehow coded only for PC? then in that case, that's kinda explained why no pictures show up using Mac.

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

Thanks Tama-Neko, your guidance helped. Apparently, minitokyo site got block and I don't remember I do it manually. So I could have did it accidentally but now I've removed it from the blocked list and images are loading now.

Thanks again.

To Mod: this thread can be locked now since problem solved.

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Also make sure that you don't have any firewall or other internet security software that might be blocking images from specific websites.
There is nothing about this website that is platform specific - it is using fairly standardized HTML codings, which are for the most part cross-platform compatible. The closest thing to specifics is that Sheqel usually aims to make the site most compliant with Firefox, but it should work with any recent browser (CSS-capable) on any recent OS (ie, not Lynx). This is the whole idea of the internet, that it is cross-platform compatible.
lilblademaster: Have you checked the tools menu under options? Try looking at your secuirty settings, make sure that the "internet" zone is not at restricted (medium is typical) - same for the privacy tab.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.