Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Digimon Season: Digimon Savers - Minitokyo

New Digimon Season: Digimon Savers

Tagged under Digimon

page 1 of 1 10 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

During Jump Festa 2006, the new season of Digimon was announced. The name for the new season is Digimon Savers and almost nothing else is known about the new season. There are some pictures here of drawings of the new characters (shown in V-Jump).
What do you think this season is going to be about? Would you watch it when it starts showing in Japan or the US?

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

lol Digimon... I'm not a fan of the pet-monster genre, so 99.9% sure I won't ever see a single episode.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

when will this be released?

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Here's hoping that it 'll be a ittle bit better than Digimon Fronter.

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Quote by Wslasherwhen will this be released?

Based on what I have seen, it appears that it will start in April (in Japan). No idea when or if Digimon Savers will be licensed and dubbed.

niomea

niomea

broken wings

Ne... your pic link is broken shishou....

As of Digimon Savers, it reached episode 4 now in my country. It airs every sunday in one of the local channel.

So far the story is great, a little bit better than Digimon Frontier, but Digiomon series has a bad habit: the storyline is either scattered in the middle or going the same way as the predecessor. Now let's hope they left the habit heh.

I pretty liked the combination. Heehee... I actually have some pictures on it on my blog. Oh well. I like the concept as far as it is right now.

You wouldn't betray me, right?

NOOOOOOOO! NO MORE DIGIMON! DIE!

Hopefully the "curse" of the earlier season won't plague this one. 8)

SH

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

yay....lol...i use to like it alot now not so much
do u know when it will come out?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.