Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Update"vector of a girl with wings" - Minitokyo

Update"vector of a girl with wings"

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

It's been ages since I posted an update of this vector and my original thread has been closed for not updating, had my reasons :(

Well here's an update and a major one at that too:
added some color to the vector, most of the color will remain in the final image or it could be different entirely.
C & C is much appreciated. :)

[url=http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9566/girlwithwings4ce.th.jpg]girl with wings[/url]

Signature

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Holy crap man, I am just cruising through your stuff right now since you said hi in my guestbook and all...that is absolutely amazing...do you have a picture of the original so we can make comparisons...cause that is just down right impressive work right there my friend. Colors look wonderful and the amount of detail in your work is amazing. Keep it up, cant' wait to see the final version...maybe you can make it into a wallpaper or something, this really deserves to be seen.

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

Oh wow...you are god-like!
This is amazing!
Tell me when you finish it!
I will definetly add it to favorites and download it!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

You should make this into a wallie! Im going to add that one to favs and dl it when it comes out ^^ (if you are going to make it into a wallie o.o).
Anyway, great job man! This one deserves some attention ^^. Keep it up! ^^

Signature Image

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Hi everyone this thread is totally outdated!
I've finished the vector took me long enough, so check out my gallery for the completed version, thanks!

Signature

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Ohhh nice vector I like it good work && thanx for sharing it :D
hope you msg me when it's done cause it'll be on my fav list ;)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.