Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If U watching an Anime, what U 'must' see in anime? - Minitokyo

If U watching an Anime, what U 'must' see in anime?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Maybe, someone has already make this thread...but anyway I just want to know what U must see anime...is it their characters with full of bishonens, genki girls, anime soundtracks, their funny faces...or maybe U have other reason. I hope we can share... >_< :D

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

good music(ost+op+ed) will be great to keep so we can remember the anime we watched, good animation(duh), good story with good plot and stuff, if it's a comedy, it should have good jokes and stuff, good voice actors(important), no big boobs(urk, i get seasick) and good dialogue, not all the lame crap like from Samurai Girl

Excellent story, at least one hot guy, very strong and independent girl, someone with powers they can't quite control, a character if not every character is an orphan or has lost at least one of their parents, the main character if they are a hot guy has to cry a lot...yeah...that's hot. If it's a really good Anime then there is more than one hot guy and their always hanging all over each other and even making out ooooo *chills*

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Quote by Junerethgood music(ost+op+ed) will be great to keep so we can remember the anime we watched, good animation(duh), good story with good plot and stuff, if it's a comedy, it should have good jokes and stuff, good voice actors(important), no big boobs(urk, i get seasick) and good dialogue, not all the lame crap like from Samurai Girl

Yep! :D Same reason here!

Whenever I watch an anime I will most likely hate it if the chzaracter voies are not well done - both in kind of voice and in synching. It completely puts me off any anime without it. Plus, I have to like the artwork at least a little to watch an anime (thus, I don't watch sometime like DiGi Charat purely because I wouldn't be able to stand the artwork.

A good anime has a strong lead female character with some kind of super powers or a lead female character that has super powers that are undiscovered! It is always a really good anime if you throw in a cat girl or two! I also love the sappy love stories that have the happy endings!

good art, good story, BISHI'S!, good music is a plus, and good characters key to any anime

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I just have to like it. I don't look for any particular traits; my tastes vary greatly and I'm open minded. I guess if I _HAD_ to pick one, it'd have to be an art style I can at least stomach (I hate One Piece's art style; that's one I can not stomach).

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

as long as is it not make me feel bored...duh! :D

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Good music & pretty girls XP

anty

anty

i think the girls are them main thing to see, wiht their tall legs and beautiful faces, i pisses me of a little because its kind os sexistic in a way and i dont like that stuff :P

So long as you do it your way it is good, but if you dont it is just all crap :P
(-_-")--> well whatever, but it sounds good hehe......

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.