Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Something that symbolizes you - Minitokyo

Something that symbolizes you

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Siberian tiger.

Water is my element. Wolf is my animal totem. Eagle comes in a close second. My weapon is sword.

None of which appear on my family's coat of arms. About time I updated the thing, anyway. It's old as blue blazes.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

a falling star

Magically Delicious, yo.

the coldness, hence, the name i gots

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by coldnessthe coldness, hence, the name i gots

Very straightforward and to the point heh...simplicity is king in your case

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

the ying and yang sign i sappose that can symbolise me

i can be either good or evil :P

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Hmm I would have to say Water or a Anicent book. The book because each page tells a different story and the rips and folds in the pages till their own story as well.

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Some kind of gamma powered mechanical monster, with freeway on-ramps for arms and a heart as black as coal...

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

for me it would be a cute puppy specially cause I look for affection and other things!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

hmmm....maybe an eagle, 'cos i use one at the neck and i love Freedom.....
and maybe a wolf too, kinda lonesome and wild. ^-^=

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Kuwanger

Kuwanger

Keeper Of The Coffee

A spider!
Because, yeah, just like spiders.

This is the best signature! ... What?! ..Oh.. crap... *KEER-BLAMM!*

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by VampireMelindaHmm I would have to say Water or a Anicent book. The book because each page tells a different story and the rips and folds in the pages till their own story as well.

Sounds very poetic, and that's not a bad thing....and now that you mention it every stain, tear, and rip in library books has its own tale within a tale if you get my drift......

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

ctrl

JocyWineStar

" noNAME "
i love mistery thing, cause i think alot
amost anything

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Hmmm. I've always seen myself as a wandering warrior... thoughtful, silent, and able to raise all hell in a heartbeat.

Failing that, definatly a red-tailed hawk: keen sighted, graceful and majestic, and powerful

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

My icon. See, i'm an ass; why else would a donkey be wearing a chained sign that says "CowX"?

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.