Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guestbook and PM bug - Minitokyo

Guestbook and PM bug

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I've been trying to send guestbook posts and PMs to my friend like crazy. I'm sending here two MT gallery link and the DATABASE ERROR thingy always appears. But then, when I upload the pics to a free image hosting site/didn't post the MT gallery link, everything seems normal.

What is up the the gallery link from MT? :(

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

i don't think i can help u there *-_- sorry*

Are you saying you are direct linking to the images? As in, linking to the download page? That will not work. If you want your friend to see a particular image, give them the url to the 'view thumbnail' page, or simply send them the image itself via email. You say you have uploaded a picture to an image hosting site? Why not simply send that link to your friend? :sweat:

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

ya i got that too. it seem to be MT lag some time.

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Quote by LordWeAre you saying you are direct linking to the images? As in, linking to the download page? That will not work. If you want your friend to see a particular image, give them the url to the 'view thumbnail' page, or simply send them the image itself via email. You say you have uploaded a picture to an image hosting site? Why not simply send that link to your friend? :sweat:

Its the link to the thumbnail, not the direct download. What do I do?

Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

That is strange. Just a few days ago I successfully sent a PM with several links to gallery items. In that case, just send the image itself via email or an image hosting site. Wait a moment while I test this. I will try to send something to you.

*edit: It went through fine on my end...

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Really? Gosh....what ish wrong? >< Anyways, thanks LordWe ^^ I'll try sending one too ^^

merged: 02-03-2006 ~ 05:44pm
Hey, its okay! ^^ Yippee! *jumps around*

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.