Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Let's get the party started! - Minitokyo

Let's get the party started!

Group announcement by Ignore-the-others

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Hello! New and future members!

We want to announce that we already have new members! And we think it would be great if you put a link to the group below your sigimg. That would make the group grow!

We are already happy with our new members and we want to ask them to be active with the group, too! To make it more confortable and warm. :)

Thank you guys! You Rock!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

That's a very good idea. And yeah all the members in this group rock! n.n

I already have a link to the group in my sig... ^_^ I was thinking about setting up some sort of a group activity, like a wallpaper challenge or something similar. Any ideas?

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Well, by this time, I dont have any ideas! ^_^' hehehe But yours sounds good, the only problem is that only Farewell, Milkiyo and you can make wallpapers. therefore, the competition would be just between the three of you. ^_^' Gomendasai! -_-
Anyway, you can make a new announsment for the group asking for some ideas or opinions. Remember, you're a group adm! ;)

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.