Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sakura With Short, Medium, or Long hair? - Minitokyo

Sakura With Short, Medium, or Long hair?

Tagged under

Sakura's Hair: Which length do you prefer?

Short
59 votes
Medium
39 votes
Long
35 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

i like her short hair, because the most have long hair

JILchan

JILchan

I'm neko :3

I've never seen sakura in long hair :|. Short hair is kawaii and medium is pretty. I say medium ^^

tired with english :_:

medium

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

I like the length in Tsubasa, it longer than in CSS and looks much better on her as it give more feminism to her appearance.

I like her the way she is with short hair XD but i guess i can't really be sure since i never saw her with long hair ^_^'

short hair so cute

I prefer short. I can't imagine sakura with medium or long hair xD

FireBlaster

The Quiet Life

I always said, "a Woman with long hair, is very sexy" (for me) and I don't see Sakura with long hair
it looks very interresting, sorry for my english, but I don't practice it for 1 year

Life is Figth

I prefer the Short hair but she is beautiful whit all

Well short looks good i think :>

I dont really mind how long her hair is

anamika

anamika

Always Follow your Dreams :-)

Sakura looks cute & pretty in short hair but it would be really nice to see her in long hairs.

Let your wings spread freely for flying high!

Short hair suits Sakura for me but I think medium hair suits her better and that makes her cute.

I prefer short hair. I feel that short hair personifies Sakura. She's independent, smart, athletic and all that, and I think having longer hair would go wrongly with all that.

medium because with long hair she looks younger and the short hair is a little too spiky for me,if she had the haircut like in the end of part 1,short but not too spiky,that would suit her the most...

leadmare

leadmare

????

I'd love to see her with longer hair, just for curiosity :P But she is already very beautiful and kawaii in her short hair ^^ She's a very unique character.

??????????

? Practice makes perfect

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

short hair... the long one puts too much attention to her big forhead....

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

sparkliecandy

sparkliecandy

I love kitties!

Sakura is perfect with her short hair! At least thats my opinion. She has a personality that suggest that type of hair. Practical in any way because she gets into fights.

shortieeeee

I'm not very sure, but for the CCS Sakura, it should be short, TRC Sakura it should be long...

"I'll bite you to death(Kamikurosu yo)"
Hibari Kyoya, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Sadly, I don't have a Hibari image that suits this site ;_;

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

I like Sakura's hair in CCS! XD

ichikawav8

bald sakura is the best

short.....

Man is still less himself as speaking in person. Give him a mask and tell the truth.
Oscar Wilde

i think medium ..it's gd for she! ^ ^ !.)

ching-jianninDynax3 :: Dyna-chanSignature Image

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.