Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Spring 2006 Anime lineup - Minitokyo

Spring 2006 Anime lineup

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Now I know there's been a thread about the spring anime season, but the threads like 3 weeks old and the links on the page just go straight to japanese sites. And since not everyone can read japanese, I figured I'd link a page that has a list of the anime coming out for spring 2006 with short descriptions about it.

Spring 2006 Anime season

Anyways, this season looks quite promising! Looking to check out quite a few of them:

Ah! My Goddess 2nd season - hehe just finished watching the 1st season not too long ago, really liked it so I'm psyched about the second season coming out so soon :D

Air Gear - This one looks pretty interesting, is it right to put it in the Sports genre? haha

Aria 2nd season - I enjoyed the 1st, going to see how this one is hehe

Black Lagoon - This one sounds like it's going to be good, I mean top secret files?! Pirates?! TORPEDO BOATS?! haha

Gintama - From the story summary it sounds like it'll be an interesting watch. Samurai and aliens haha XD

Himawari! - hehe another anime about ninjas, hopefully this doesn't play out like Naruto

RAY the animation - Although not much in the description, the art drew my attention haha

School Rumble 2nd semester

Shinigami no Ballad - This is one I'm checking out for sure, the one-shot episodes remind me of Jigoku Shoujo which is a pretty nice series so far.

Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd season - Another one I'm really psyched about, I had to wait half a year for more Tsubasa Chronicle >_< lol

Can't wait till the new season starts hehe, alot of stuff for me to watch haha, hopefully they'll all be good. :D
What do you guys think about the season lineup and which will you be following?

Feirai

Feirai

Bringer of Light

Hmm I see none that I am interested in watching but I may try Tsubasa Chronicles since been hearing pple rave about it....

"He does not love who does not show love" - Shakespeare, The Two Gentlemen of Verona

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.