Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your own Soul-Slayer - Minitokyo

Your own Soul-Slayer

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

With all this Fights and Soul Slayer display,i was so excited that i started thinking of MY own Soul Slayer...First of all it would be a man it's name would be "Izayouyi" and the shikai phrase would be "Seek and Destroy Izayouyi"...but i still haven' t give a serious thougt of what it will do... ^_^'... How about u?How would u name it?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Ohhhhhhhhh my own Zanpaktu ? Well how should i name it ?
Hmmmmm I the soul-Slayer's name would be "Hitokiri" and i would call him like << Slay to Death, "Hitokiri" >> :sweat: ! Too mean isn't it? Well :D thats how i would call him!

Name: Tsukiryu
Release Words: "Bathe in blood!"
Type: Bladestaff

Release words sound scary, don't they? XD

Hmm... i owuld prefer a zanpakuto like hitsugaya's... (he's my fav)

ice/water swords are more of my type. I aslo want it small like a katana...

I don't have a name yet but I would like the release words to be:

"Freeze in Absolute Zero: "name"!"... or somewhat.

arch-god-elle

Arch God

Soul Slayer: kashou (it means burn)
Release words: "Scorch, Kashou!"
Type: Sword - Fireness

Oh thats hottt~!
My characters name would be: Kaiyuki
And he would be a gay man.... thats a closet pervert....
:enough said:
~Elle-San

Soul Slayer: Serune
Release words: Fly and peirce the heavans,Serune!
Type: Kama-(It has 3 ends connected to one chain that branches out to three)

B/w a kama is like a small scythe with a chain attached to the bottom. Its usualy used for throw and pull.

soul slayer: G-YUNITTO
release: G-G-G-G-G-G-G-YUNITTO
type: a glock that u have to hold sideways to fire

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

ohhh! kay kay...let me think...

name: Kagami
words: awaken, kagami
type: blade/staff

muahahahaha! XD just wait..should it have been a guy?

B4K4

B4K4

Shaman of Ice

Name: Tsuchiki ( Tsuchi prolly means Earth, if not someone please correct me ^_^' I just added the "ki" to make it sound better)
Words: Crumble, Tsuchiki!
True Form: A Bear. It's covered in stone on some places like some of the back, forehead, front of his legs etc.
Type: Staff made of stone and it slightly widens toward the other end and that end is spiky

When I call him out, the katana literally crumbles and then I pull Tsuchiki from the ground :)

Signature Image
You can kill with any emotion... But only love, can truly save someone

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Jeez...i had a thread like this months back, and it died cause no one was participating.
anyway here is mine:

Name:
Idai Senshi No Jigoku (Great Warrior of Hell 偉大戦士の地獄)

Normal appearance:
A normal looking Katana, the crossguard looks like a 5-pointed star with the Kanji for hell on every point. The hilt is green, with a dark blue cloth wrapped around it.

A Zanpaku-to with two as his avatar. One resembels Kyoshiro from Samurai Deeper Kyo, the other Kyo himself. They sometimes have opposite opinions, but they will let no harm come to their wielder.

Shikai:
Jigoku o waraitoki, sekai o ishuku shimasu. Jigoku kanakirigoe o agetoki, sekai o houkai shimasu. (To Hell's laughter, the world cringes. To Hell's shriek, the world crumbles 地獄を笑い時、世界を萎縮します. 地獄金切り声を上げ時、世界を崩壊します.). The wielder holds the sword in front of herself (remember, this is eiChi wielding it) and graspt the hilt right below the crossguard and the blade right above it. The sword then explodes into a cloud of red dust. A wind begins to pick up, creating a tornado sorts aroung the wielder. When the tornando subsides, a huge warrior (think of an Eva unit with big, bat-like wings) made of seemingly heat-less, bright red flames. The creature deals heavy physical damage, enabling him to crush virtually anything. He is still slow as hell, though, compansating for huge strength with slowness. At need he can create weaoins (like a club, a sword) from the flames on his body. The wielder control the giant mentaly, allowing her to plan attacks safely. The wielder is not left weaponless though. She holds a seemingly simple wooden staff in her hands. The staff looks simple, but it has two concealed blades on each end, and when they are extended they make a scyth like weapon. That pretty much sums up the Shikai. Oh, btw, this warrior of hell exert Reiatsu like mad. Nothing weak beats him.

Bankai:
Ni kokuou no jikoku (Two Kings of Hell 二国王の地獄). Summons the avatar into existence, making him fight. The wielder holds the staff verticaly in front of her. The staff and the warrior alike evaporate into thin air. Instead, two warriors appear, summoned with their name spoken: Tamashii Kokuou (Ghost King 魂国王) - a warrior wielding a very long (5 feet) katana. He greatly resembles Kyoshiro from Samurai Deeper Kyo. He is the defender of the wielder, usually remainig quiet for themost part of the fight (unless he isneccesary for the wielder's plans. As with the Shikai, the two are linked to the wielder mentally, allowing her to execute battle plans with utmost precision), and when the wielder is in need of protection, he defends her. The second, offensive one, is Akai Akuma Kokuou (Red Demon King 赤い悪魔国王). He looks just like Kyo (original body). What he looks like? My avvy is pretty much for facial features - red, 'sparkaling' eyes, insane smile, an "I am 200000000xinfinetly stronger than you so you lose" attitude. He wields a long katana also. Both warriors share the formers stregth equally (i.e each has 0.5 of the giants physical strength) but they Shunpo as fast as any captain, and their battle prowess increase as well.

Jeez...I spend so much time coming up with all these and even the Kanji....
Most of these I done for another forum, but they are as good as any, and there are at least 30 more I have unrevealed yet.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Soul Slayer: Jigokuto
Release words: 'Banish those who oppose us!'

name: ranmyaku (i think it means chaos)
release words: unleash your wrath!

soul-slayer? haha well if i was a death god my soul slayer wouldn't be what i want it to be...it would just come to you XP lol but honestly i think i liked Hinamori's kind of soul slayer -^^-

Signature

name: zanzuka
release word: rise forth, zanzuka
it'll probably be a pure black color... niceeee =P

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

My zanpakuto would be the same one, which I created for purposes of Shinigami Contest in the Bleach Group for my character. Here`s the description:
Zanpakuto
Name:Ryuhime (Dragon Princess)

Normal form
Ryuhime has the length and weight of a typical katana but the way it looks makes it different from other zanpakutos. The guard in it`s shape slightly resembles the letter S, has two round holes and a dragon engraved on one side. The blade is bent forwards forming a slight crescent shape while the hilt is bent backwards a bit.

Shikai
With the call Sebone magaru, Ryuhime! (Bend the spine, Ryuhime!) the wielder releases the first form of her zanpakuto. After this call, the sword changes during the quick and very bright flash of light which begins at the end of the hilt and ends at the blade`s tip. First change that is seen is that the blade bends backwards from its normal form together with hilt and creates an almost full C. Also now the back of the blade has three steel flames coming out of it. But Ryuhime undergoes a second, impossible to be seen, transformation. To make the attacks twice as effective, dull edge of the blade sharpens itself. Opponent will be unwary of danger and think that he`ll be attacked with the dull edge, until he`s being cut because the sharpening takes place at the same time as the blade is changing shape.
The ability of Ryuhime`s Shikai is to extend it`s blade while still in the C shape, wind up behind the enemy and cut his back and arms making him bend his back of pain. This is why Ryuhime is called to Bend the spine, not only she bends the blade - her spine, but the opponent`s real spine also. If he is armed, the attack will most probably cause him to drop the weapon as the wounds will be severe. Blade`s shape makes everyone think that the attack can only be executed from the left or right side. That`s another mistake because the zanpakuto can cut and wind upwards and downwards. This was mainly developed for fighting Hollows of every size which includes aiming for the head.

Bankai
Ryuhime`s bankai is activated after a short incantation:
Hinote ni kaibou,
Youyaku odori,
Kaki ni dakiyoseru.

Kyouki hitohashiri, Akai Ryuhime!

Which is translated as:
Rise from the fire,
Dance with joy,
Embracing the flames.

Spin madly, Red Dragon Princess!

With the recitation done (wielder is of course able to activate the sword by only saying Bankai but she thought it`d be a more beautiful way of releasing), the whole zanpakuto changes completely. The guard disappears and allows blade to form a different guard from itself, which is a long piece of steel (long enough to cover the length of the hilt) coming out from the back side of the blade. It protects the hands while blocking an attack. The cord that originally wraps the hilt changes it`s place and now is wrapping the newly formed steel guard. What also changes is the shape of the blade, which end becomes broad, starts to resemble a head of a dragon and fires up the whole blade with an eternally burning flame. Ryuhime`s Bankai is a very brutal one because every newly cut wound begins to burn with fire. The main ability of the Final Release would be best described as an endless fiery whip. The wielder starts the attack with a move same as hitting someone with a whip. Then, suddenly blade disappears and transforms into pure fire able to reach everything and everyone within range of five or more miles. At first only one whip (fully controlled thanks to the hilt which remains in hand) is spinning towards the enemy with an incredible speed difficult to avoid even with a quickest Shunpo. But if somehow the opponent manages to escape, second and if Ryuhime decides it`s necessary third whip separates from the first one and begins to pursue the target as long as it will flank and reach it. Finally, when it hits the target many crescent blades connected with each other emerge and cut and burn alive the whole body. Interesting is that three whips aren`t the limit. To tell the truth their number is practically unlimited, so this allows the wielder to confront even a huge number of enemies, be it Hollows or any human form of life.

Signature

Wow you guys are creative. I remember there was a thread that you draw your own weapon and post it. Anyway

Name: Amani -Peace. (not a asian name)
Release: End this war. Make Peace.
shikai/normal: Staff-(Weighs a ton cause of energy inside it.)
bankai: Huge Double blade scythe. Weighs light as a feather.
The blade is black. This blade will numb your body. You won't feel pain. The user moves soo fast he doesnt even really need to use his full power. But lets say he can control clouds,lighting, and extend his weapon like anubus.

Lightaura

Lightaura

Devil Alchemist

Name: Grim Reaper

Release: Come foth Grim Reaper

shikai/normal: A sword as black as the Blackest Night.

bankai: A giant Black and silver Scythe. light as a feather and extendable to great lengths. Releases a neurotoxin so that it may kill with only minor cuts and the nuero toxin is flammable when it reacts with the friction of an impact to flesh. Moves so fast that the number of strikes don't matter because by the time you count them your already dead. Durabale to even the heaviest and stongest attacks. It can easily shift shape to a light form in the shape of a Bright rod made out of light and create a shield in this form for defense.

Human alchemy is just like the sun get to close to it and your gonna get burned.

^^Hmm why does you bankai sound soo familiar Lightaura.
Almost sounds like you stole someone else idea.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.