Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My download quota. - Minitokyo

My download quota.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hello. I have not been to MT that much lately because I have been sick, but two-three days ago when I went to check MT I noticed that most of my free download quota was gone. It is only at five now and I have not used any. Can somebody tell me why this is? And has this happened to anyone else?
And sorry if I put this thread in the wrong place.

Same thing has happened to me mate. Would be good if someone could let us know...

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Closed.

There have been many threads on this subject already. Hint: look at the Minitokyo Changelog in the MT Discussion forum :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.