Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Guardian Angel. - Minitokyo

Your Guardian Angel.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

SpottedCat

Sub-zero

Do you believe in Guardian Angels. What do you think of that belief and comprehension?

I believe in em' cuz I'm a Christian, but many other religions do so too.

Your stupid.

I believe in them but I know I don't have one but it's not like I'm alone in the dark. I'm a protector myself. When someone is under my strongest blessing and protection then all of their extreme bad luck is diverted on to me. All things in life are true but well just read my Sig. In my eyes and in my opinion there are three types of Angels.
1. Guardian Angels, which look after people and guide them to heaven...or down to hell<---didn't think so huh?

2. Arch Angels who can take the status of Guardian Angels but where created mostly to fight against the Devil and his angels.

3. Peace Angels who's only jobs are to look after the spirits that are up in heaven until they are ready to be reborn.

okay next.... :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

SpottedCat

Sub-zero

LOL. You put it in categories?! Neat. I think every angel is protective and peaceful. Michael and Gabrielle are two Archangels I know of from the Bible.

Your stupid.

tronks

The Archer

I don not belive in guardian angels. I think the guardian we have laways with us is us. well thats all.

Correction. There are no angels in Buddhism and Hinduism.

As a Buddhist, I do not believe in Angels. I am accountable for what I do in real life and that reincarnation awaits after death. Thus there is no Heaven or Hell either. In other words, angels do not have a role to play in my life.

Traize

Traize

Design Student

I'm an aetheist, so I'm afraid no angels for me.

That said I have personal experience that causes me to believe in spirits & souls, including "ghosts" & I have a strong feeling that just kinda says, with completely knowledge, as if its a simple statement of fact, that my grandad who died when I was 6 is often watching over me. I don't know if he can do or does do anything more than watch, but I feel like hes there.

Its a great feeling, but I'm not a great guy & he means so much to me & was such a great guy that I do sometimes wonder what he thinks of me & hope he sees what good there is to be seen...

Signature
Dick Van Dyke is my Chuck Norris

for Buddhism there are angels if u read their book they will tell u......

i not very sure if i am protected by a angels....

Shamshiel

Shamshiel

Crawling Chaos

I most certainly do not believe in guardian angels or angels in general. It is really a delusional belief held by those too afraid to admit that they are ultimately accountable for their own life. There are no guardian angels to save people from their own stupidity.

Quote by ov2reyfor Buddhism there are angels if u read their book they will tell u......

i not very sure if i am protected by a angels....

If you study the history of true Buddhism, there are no angels.

I believe you have mistaken it for Taoism that have gods, demigods and angels.

RubyDrg0n

Wanna-be-Drg0n

aiya... wat a mess on terminologies....
dont say anything about "guardian angels" try saying something like a guardian entity...

anyway... im an animist so i do believe there are spiritual beings protecting the world in their own way.... and in their own justice....

and question for Christians who posted the "angel" stuff... so wats an angel?... i know it is something your god created but wat is it actually? i dont really think that you can picture it out yet coz it is not described in the bible on how it looks like and also there are no record of "guardian angels" in the bible...so how did the idea of the existance of guardian angels comes about anyway? movies...? or pure faith...? and also wat does a guardian angel do? protect you guys in the name of god? then you will have to give thx when praying to God(your guardian angels) too.....

And good one on the Buddhism history... there is no angels... and if you are talking about Taoism... angels are actually demigoddess but is refered as angels in the WEstern world... more info.... the ones that protect human in Taoism actually have some sort of grades... usually based on their powers.. and territory(dunno if it spelt rite...my English is crap).... like Earth spirit helps with guidance and the protection of the land... and Mountain gods take care of ppl's lives going into mountain areas... there are records of ppl gone crazy for apparently no reasons when mountain trekking because they do not care for the taboos in some territory(read about Mt. Kinabalu) or ppl lost for apparantly no reasons....

so to me.... there are spiritual beings around and they will protect you if you show your respects to them but no special spirits that is our specialize bodyguard that protect us everywhere and anytime...

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

The guardian Angels will always be with us...yeah, I've read an article about Maria Simma. She wrote a book entitled 'The Souls in Purgatory Told Me...' She says here she's been meeting a souls that come to her for begging her to pray for the souls in purgatory...she says (the souls in Purgatory)that there are always a guardian angels who will take care of them (the souls) and comfort them in sorrow. Like St Michael...if u don't agree or believe it, it's up to u...
So, i believe that everyone have their guardian angel even if u want to deny them and says that it's for coward ppls but, u never realize that. But it doesn't mean that we always hoping them to help us bcoz we need to attempt by ourself...

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Right... things like this make me disappointed in you guys.

My guardian angel and I usually make deals. If I can go a whole day without conciously commiting a sin, he does me a favor. Don't even know his name, though.

I've met my guardian angel few times :D

Signature Image

OokamiKanashimi

OokamiKanashimi

Now & Here

Well. I'm Christian ,and i believe in angel, but not what type of other think's it exist. Angel ...Hrumph....
First of all.Angel are "mental" .They aren't "Physical"
But they Mostly look like People.People which are Somewhy somehow close to us.Like mirror of what we can be.
It's Only Theory ,But i think Angel's are other Side of us .like human .
At this way.It's possible to sit next to "angel" in classroom.

Signature Image...So Fell Autumn Rain...

risingcrescent

risingcrescent

Essential&Naturality Heaven Form

everything of soul have guardian

Edward De Bono reflection,
Human minds are Dull , because most rational minds that sharpest ARE NOT HUMAN MINDS, that're Animal minds.

I believe in them, it's probably the reason sometimes we do something very dangerous and not realize later just how dangerous it was, the little angel was protecting us. XD

And every time you actually get hurt doing something dangerous it just means your angel was out getting drunk.

Quote by PlunkiesAnd every time you actually get hurt doing something dangerous it just means your angel was out getting drunk.

Plunkies, that was harsh... 0_o

I was just wondering, what is it that Guardian Angels do anyways? Hebrews 1:14 says something about Guardian Angels for all Christian adults and Matthew 18:10 says something about Guardian Angels for all children. Source: http://clarifyingchristianity.com/faq_a.shtml

Plunkies does have a good point, it's completely illogical to say that your Guardian Angel helped you when you happen to not get injured in a potentially dangerous situation, but when you do get hurt to think, "Oh, well my Guardian Angel just was busy with something else."

I believe in them but people say if you get hert or something bad happens to you your gardean angel was not waching you but they are wrong every thing happens for a reson and if you ever wont to talk about this stuff (if it is not a big quastion because I do not know a whol lot) then just ask but I could alwas ask my mom too.

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

i dont believe so much in a "guardian angel" but more in a "guardian entity" as stated earlier above by RubyDrg0n. my mother tells me theres supposely an ancestor watches over our family, truth? lies? she is trying to scares my sister? i dunno, but i choose to believe what she says.

I believe in them,I think that they guide us throught life,try to avoid bad things from us,and then guide us after death to heaven...

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

I believe child have their guardian angel until 12...

However, adult have their own "guardian angel" ;p
His/Her wive/husband... ^^

love.. is unlimited

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

I believe child have their guardian angel until 12...

However, adult have their own "guardian angel" too ;p
His/Her wive/husband... ^^

love.. is unlimited

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.