Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it normal that I play one jpop song all over again? - Minitokyo

Is it normal that I play one jpop song all over again?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Yesterday it was Himiko-den - Yuuko Sasaki - Pure Snow (OP), now it's Pita Ten - Funta - We Are All Dreamer (OP).
And can something clever be done about it?

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

ChaosZero

ChaosZero

The Chaos of Eclair

*Edit*

Yes it's normal. Nothing can be done about it. Unless you break it with another good song. I remember playing Ride on Shooting Star from FLCL nonstop. I played AyuTrance song by Ayumi Hamasaki and it broke instantly. You appear to be an Ayu fan. Why don't you try that? Or it also reminds me of the time I got addicted to Evolution then couldn't stop listening to it until I played Rainbow then I got addicted to it then I played Kanariya (Ferry Corsten Remix). So it was a giant cycle of neverending adictedness.

Signature
"Complete destruction. All that was once held dear is gone. But after everything's been taken away, there's nothing left to lose."-Eclair

there's noyhin wrong with that

I think it's normal coz i always do that

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Quote by ChaosZeroHmmmm...... No. Unless you break it with another good song. I remember
playing Ride on Shooting Star from FLCL nonstop. I played AyuTrance
song by Ayumi Hamasaki and it broke instantly. You appear to be an Ayu
fan. Why don't you try that? Or it also reminds me of the time I got
addicted to Evolution then couldn't stop listening to it until I played
Rainbow then I got addicted to it then I played Kanariya (Ferry Corsten
Remix). So it was a giant cycle of neverending adictedness.

I almost know the words of several Ayu's songs - and, as you can see, I change my "personal hit" from time to time.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

ChaosZero

ChaosZero

The Chaos of Eclair

I see. I think. If you want to get rid of a song that you want to stop playing over. Just play it out. You'll eventually get tired of it. Or you can just put the song in a place where you can't listen to it. But I think playing it out is a safer method and less torture.

Signature
"Complete destruction. All that was once held dear is gone. But after everything's been taken away, there's nothing left to lose."-Eclair

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Quote by ChaosZeroI see. I think. If you want to get rid of a song that you want to stop playing over. Just play it out. You'll eventually get tired of it. Or you can just put the song in a place where you can't listen to it. But I think playing it out is a safer method and less torture.

I would rather not play it out. Why make yourself get tired of something you enjoy so much? I like your other suggestion about trying to listen to something else that'll stop the addiction. Wouldn't want a good song to go to waste, now would we?

Signature
The King of the Monsters

ChaosZero

ChaosZero

The Chaos of Eclair

Quote by Gojira2K

Quote by ChaosZeroI see. I think. If you want to get rid of a song that you want to stop playing over. Just play it out. You'll eventually get tired of it. Or you can just put the song in a place where you can't listen to it. But I think playing it out is a safer method and less torture.

I would rather not play it out. Why make yourself get tired of something you enjoy so much? I like your other suggestion about trying to listen to something else that'll stop the addiction. Wouldn't want a good song to go to waste, now would we?

You're right. Okay okay forget my suggestion. I think that eventually you'll find more songs that you like. Gojira is right. You should enjoy the fact you like it and just let it flow. It's not doing any harm.

Signature

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I think you're crazy,..really really really crazy...about jpop. i say it's normal. i do the same thin, but with music that is not jpop. i think. well, i think it's not jpop (i definetely know some of the music i listen to is NOT jpop, but that another story for another time). liten to it until your sick of it, then move on. you'll eventually come back to it and love it all over again!

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

not only is it not weird, its highly encouraged! it happens to me all the time, i usually end up with a song the week that gets put on repeat for ridiculous amounts of time. Then i discover something else that i have to listen to endlessly.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

nothing wrong

it just mean u like that song lot =)

like me. its been a while but i like Matentai Loki Ragnarok - OP Rakuen No Tobira

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

ah same thing is happening to me, i cant stop listening to "Illaria Graziano - I Do" from the GiTS OST

Normal? What's normal these days? *offers chuckle*

Anyways, I guess if you play the same song over and over again, you get used to it as part of the surrounding atmosphere....

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

I also do this, when u love a song u have to listen it a thousand times :)

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

u mean thats abnormal behavior?? O.O ....i knew something was wrong with me...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kuwanger

Kuwanger

Keeper Of The Coffee

Of course it's normal! All do this all the time with all kind of songs! And with really high volume!

This is the best signature! ... What?! ..Oh.. crap... *KEER-BLAMM!*

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.