Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed 3 or Eternity starts in fall! - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed 3 or Eternity starts in fall!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

I just went pass this site. It says that sunrise has comfirm that there will be an installment of a 3rd gundam seed. Not sure if its call Seed Eternity and there is not yet of any posted info. for it in their main site as well.
The site its japanese, and I cant translate very well, but it seems that the gundam seed 3 stuff is all going to begin in this fall.

Here is the site that I got this info.
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/moonphase/20051223

Signature Image

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I thought it was only a rumour... Can't really imagine what more they could bring into the Cosmic Era. Yet another Logos or Durandal figure? And they're bound to run out of ideas for Gundam technology. In GSD, they just "upgraded" the dragoon and some bigger blaster rifles. If there's yet more conflict like the first two series, it'll be really repetitive.

Anyway, there's been enough talk about that. Are you sure of your source though? I'm can barely read it, but it doesn't look official to me.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Yamato-Kira

Yamato-Kira

Does war ever stop?

cant wait :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Could you direct this information here instead? Gundam Seed 3rd Series
There are quite a few threads on the third installment of SEED already

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.