Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if YOU'll read this..you'll be Entertained! - Minitokyo

if YOU'll read this..you'll be Entertained!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

brutalize me with your love

I don't own this. Got it from a mag....
I really enjoyed this!
I don't know who the real author is. anyway, hope you wont mind if I use your work...
So here it is!

Daughter from Hell

A mother enters her daughter's bedroom and sees a letter on the bed. With the premonition, she reads it:

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm telling you that I eloped with my new boyfriend. I found real passion and he is so nice, with all his piercings and tattoos and his big motorcycle. But it's not only that mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very happy in his trailer in the woods. He wants to have many more children with me and that's one of my dreams. I've learned that marijuana doesn't hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and his friends, who are providing us with all the cocaine and ecstasy we may want. In the meantime, we'll pray for science to find the AIDS cure, for Ahmed to get better, he deserves it. Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'll visit for you to get to know your grand children.

Your daughter,
Karen

P.S. Mom, it's not true. I'm at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to show you that there are worse things in life than the schools report card that's in my desk's drawer...I Love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home!

So.. what do you think? ;)

Well, that is funny. Great way to tell a person to relax.

Traize

Traize

Design Student

lol, love it :D Nice find mate.

Signature
Dick Van Dyke is my Chuck Norris

Haha! I kinda figured this wasn't true - no girl would leave a letter saying she's eloped with her boyfriend (for pity's sake, it's ELOPING we're talking about - getting married in SECRET!), and Ahmed ... sounds like a name of a guy from a religion that forbids marrying. XD

Great story! really enjoyed it - glad you shared!

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

Mom must fell very ill at all the mood swings she's had in the few seconds it's taken to read this letter.

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

RainWater

RainWater

ayumi-chan

AhAHAH! I love this story! *grins*

I can just imagine Mom, swaying, yet rooted right at her spot.

And then, after reading her PS-

Ahahah! That must've been one REALLY bad report card! XD

lol that was a good one :D

Signature Image

Ha, ha, that's incredibly funny and clever. Great find :D

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

So great lolll, but I'm sure I already read that somewhere before...*thinks as hard as he can but canot find the answer*

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

onyhow

Survivor...

Must say...crazy! And funny too!

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

That story is really funny! It's a great way for a kid to make their not-so-good report card look good. Nice find!

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

LOL!
Really funny!

very interesting :)

Very interesting indeed. ;)

Very interesting
thx haha

lol great idea! XD why didn't i think of that?

haha funny

aiya.

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

Man, that's good stuff. Think I might try to pull something like that on my parents. Though I don't know if I will survive it! lol.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

hmmm...rofl XD

i wanna test this to my mother too xD ...or maybe it would work with a boyfriend too xD? ...rofl...thats mean..but nice text^^

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Oh my god, the perfect letter to hand in to my mother and... give her a heart attack! o_O As for my dad, the part that would have freaked him out is certainly the whole story about marijuana not being true LMAO

Well, got to say the idea for this letter is pretty smart. Though, I wonder how bad her grades were for her to feel she had to write such a letter to get her mom not to be too mad ^_^'

haha, but it was kinda expected

But do you know why kids like the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Hmm... I'll definitely have to try this with my mum & dad as well :D Thanks for the idea!

HAHAHA sounds like something i would write actually. Thats a pretty funny letter. The girls mother must of had a terrible heart attack. lol..but maybe she took it well^^

that was funny ... but i would't write something like that to my mother even if ift's just a joke . I'm not that cruel .Though the girl has a point.. Thanks for sharing.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.