Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your Favorite restaraunt? - Minitokyo

What is your Favorite restaraunt?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

What is your Favorite restaraunt to eat at?
:nya:

merged: 02-07-2006 ~ 09:16pm
Oops type-o...I meant "restaurant"..
but who cares O_O

#1 Badass 21st Century Killing Machine
Signature

tanteikun

tanteikun

Kawaikunai!

You mean "Italian, Chinese, Mexican...."
or "KFC, Taco Bell....."

But anyway, please refrain from creating a thread in which it is hard to facilitate a discussion.

Signature
Shinjutsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu

WWLAOS

DOMiT

Hmm...I'd have to say that my favorite restaurant to eat at would be my mom's house home. Technically, my dad does the cooking, but it's all good.

Other than that, though...it comes down to what I'm eating.

"Mexican" food = Hacienda.
Italian food = Olive Garden
Chinese food = used to love a restaurant called Chan's Gardens, but they're under new ownership now (the guy who used to own it died and his family left...I think they went back to China, actually). So, next would be this nice little restaurant up in Houghton, MI, called Hunan Garden. They rock.
Pizza = Pizza Hut
Burgers/Fast Food = McDonalds
Steak = Texas Corrale
Subs = Subway
Fried Chiken = Chicken Coop

Those are...pretty much the only places I ever go. I usually just stay in and make something quick like a sandwich.

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please remember that forum threads should be conducive to discussions rather than long lists. It is important that members be able to discuss with one another about the topic rather than come, jot down a menu of items, and leave without having to consider what other people wrote and respond to them. Therefore,

closed for lacking substantive discussion value.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.