Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Questions About Deletion of Gallery Entry - Minitokyo

Questions About Deletion of Gallery Entry

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Ok, [Bot]Chii had deleted my post of 'Warrior Syaoran' in the Tsubasa section today and I tried to pm him/her and can't and I can't find the member page either.....So, I'm posting this in the forum. Um, I can understand why my two earlier pics were deleted, but I have some questions about this one.

I had checked the Tsubasa section before posting and I saw rax's post of this pic. But I made sure mine was bigger (1915 x 1264), doesn't have a lower qulity (don't know how the desrcibe this, bu it's not like mine was blurrier, it looked the same and I didn't have a big stripe of this........whiteish/blackish thing on the shadows of Syaoran's cape), and included a better description before posting (rax's only said "that guy" from Tsubasa), or else I wouln't have posted...........

Maybe I missed something, but I really don't get why my post of the Tsubasa Syaoran got deleted.........

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

if its really true that your scan as quite more quality, than we, the mods, have made a mistake. Please post again and report the duplicate.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.