Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strange pwned gif on every first download - Minitokyo

Strange pwned gif on every first download

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Im kinda new here so I dont get everything yet, but everytime I click on a wallpaper or scan, I get that stupid pwned image T_T.
Seriously I have lost 5 Quota's and 4 credits, without even seeing anything at all. This cant be right, right x_x?

It happen the same to me. I can't see any picture. I only see the pwned gif

The site must be having a problem if so many people are reporting the error. I hope they fix it soon.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Same thing. This happened once before too, except now, It comes up every time, even when I refresh the picture. It's quite aggrivating.

johan77

johan77

SUGOIIII

can't download anything since yesterday :sweat:
and i lost five credits just trying to refresh the download.

Same here.
First reducing the "Free Download Quota" and now stealing credits for nothing... :(
If the side is not working correctly they should give up on the credite-system.

dexter8

dexter8

Work Till Die Syndrome!!!

hey what's with the pwned gif thing.... this thing makes me lose my free download quota. this totally blows. what a waste. hope you guys fix the prob soon.

Crecked my head and busted my brains!!!

azzumail

azzumail

Azzumail's world is pink! <3

i've lost 4 credit for to see it :angry:
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2374/pwn3at.jpg

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

People, please rest assured that now you should not download anything as the admin is at work patching up some system errors due to a certain abuse of free downloading. At least according to what I believe.

Do not download anything just yet and wait for the system to stabilize itself.
If you are wondering what free downloading I am talking about, visit [here]. Then u will understand what happened.

I assume this has something to do with it, since I was telling them how stupid they are to post their exploits on the net like that.
Looks like the other admin Gottaname is fixing it and there may be some problems now.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Closed. Please see the News thread on this subject.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.