Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 it sucks .... - Minitokyo

it sucks ....

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Well i won't say any names but there we have one again

Somebody who posted a "wallpaper" and had as a comment:

"it sucks, no really it sucks"

sigh .... i mean, if you don't like it.

Why fucking post it ? ..

a) It takes up gallery space ..
b) It takes up resources.

So in fact all he/she did was make post to raise his/her level ??

What do exactly do they expect us to say .. if they are the one who say .. it sucks ..

Oh well time for a report and hope staff agrees with the poster of that "wallpaper", puts it out it's misery and deletes it. Oo

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

I totally agree with you u.u

To death with hypocrisy >_> *shakes fist* where is that wall at? <_<

It's the old "fishing for compliments" thing. You know, where you say, "I'm a loser," hoping everyone chimes in with, "No, you're the *b*e*s*t*!"

At least, that's how it played out at my junior high school. <g>

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

True... really true....

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

Well, for one, I have to agree with you. Why would someone post a wall and say that it sucks? He/she is just being totally absent minded. Maybe they don't understand.......

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Quote by miketoIt's the old "fishing for compliments" thing. You know, where you say, "I'm a loser," hoping everyone chimes in with, "No, you're the *b*e*s*t*!" At least, that's how it played out at my junior high school. <G>

That happens waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too often. ><

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Quote by miketo
"I'm a loser," hoping everyone chimes in with, "No, you're the
*b*e*s*t*!"
At least, that's how it played out at my junior high school. <g></g>

thats true, If anyone needs to come on the internet of all places to fish for compliments with people they just met, thats sad. its all about the negative re-enfrocement. - "Im a loser".... yes, you sure are :D

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Quote by nero19

thats true, If anyone needs to come on the internet of all places to fish for compliments with people they just met, thats sad. its all about the negative re-enfrocement. - &quot;Im a loser&quot;.... yes, you sure are :D [/quote

hahahaha! you r0x0r2. too funny. but on the other hand, i totally agree with you!

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

They post just to gain levels, thats why.

I mean its the same reason people spam in the forum or gallery. Just to gain levels to ten for scans @_@,

Signature Image

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Quote by CyanideBlizzardThey post just to gain levels, thats why.
I mean its the same reason people spam in the forum or gallery. Just to gain levels to ten for scans @_@,

I agree with yo Cyd there´s a lot of people that post that kinda stuffs to gain levels or even use other resources more stup*d, if even the uploader really don´t like it why should he/she upload it?? REason Lvls

Heh, stupid spammers. *joins the negative reinforcement camp*

Do you think reckon there's a way to make it that instead of having to attain a certain level to get scans, you have to maintain a certain rate of community involvement? (or if that's a half decent idea in the first place... XD;)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.