Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favorite CLAMP series - Minitokyo

favorite CLAMP series

Tagged under CLAMP

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

sorry if there has already been a thread about this...i searched but nothing came up
one of the best mangaka out there is CLAMP [although technically they are a group but whatever] i've read/am reading most of their series...currently my favorites are card captor sakura, angelic layer, and tsubasa reservoir chronicle...the art [all the tiny details!] is amazing and the plot is good too...the characters are cool and undeniably believable...they really make you wish they were true or that you could enter the world and live there
what are your favorite CLAMP series and why?

I love Clamp stuff as well - the artists are so talented :) I've only encountered however Cardcaptors, Chobits and Angelic Layer - and seen a bit of the anime of all 3.

My favorite has to be Cardcaptors then - I love all the clou cards (I want a set! ^.^). Hehe I have a guy friend who is like totally obessessed with this series too.

Chobits was a little strange to me, and Anglic layer the anime advanced to slow for my liking - but when it comes to the art I love it all :D

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

I love CLAMP. My favorite series by them I've read is Tsubasa, but just by a hair. xxxHOLiC and Legal Drug are up there too. I actually just read volume 1 of Suki, and I want volume 2..I also recently started the Master of the Clow arc of CCS..

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I like CCS, xxxHolic and Tsubasa...
I like the anime for CCS.... But I think the manga of Tsubasa is better that the anime version. xxxHolic is just cool!
Clamp Detective school is Okay... It's quite funny...
Anyways, All of Clamp's works ROCKS!

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

My favourite is definately CCS. <333 Next is xxxHolic, Chobits, Clover, and Angelic Layer. *love*

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I've only experienced so much Clamp. I watched the X movie and most of CCS and I read most of Chobits and the first 3 volumes of xxxHolic. Of those, I think my favorite is the Chobits manga.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I believe my first exposure to CLAMP was through the MKR series, which I loved. I;ve seen/read quite a bit of their other work, bit I think overall, I still like MKR the best. I think what I like best is the setting.

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

I absolutely love Tsubasa Chronicle. ^_^ The art is amazing, and I'm a sucker for a good crossover. xxxHolic is great too.

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

My favorite of Clamp's work so far is a tie between RG Veda and Legal Drug. These are my favs because I enjoy both of the art styles and plots.

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

My fav clamp series is Cardcaptor Sakura (one of my top 5 anime/manga) and Tsubasa Chronicles......amazing anime and manga......Sakura chan and Kero.....fav anime characters=D

my fav 1.... tsubasa for sure and cardcaptor sakura XD

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

My current addiction is XXXHolic. I really like that :) Tsubasa is a very close second, followed by CCS

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

My favorite series by CLAMP would definitely be X. Beautiful character designs and a great storyline! It really made me think about the impact of humans on the world...

Signature Image

I saw all works of this wonderful group, but nothing graped me so much as Wish.
Wonderful manga, sooo sweeeet~~~~
Their new manga Kobato is very promising^_~ looking foward the continuation
The most thrilling was X. No doubts ;)

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

hmmm, my faves are Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. I really like Cardcaptor Sakura, because, well, she's a magical girl, and she fights and ummm...she has that magical staffy thingy! And i like TRC because well, Syaorans trying to protect Sakura-hime (how sweet!) and...i like Fye :)

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

I like ccs xxxholic and tsubasa chronicle. They all link in and I love that! ^_^

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

mintytwinblademaiden

mintytwinblademaiden

swords love me

Quote by joiboidadoughboisorry if there has already been a thread about this...i searched but nothing came up
one of the best mangaka out there is CLAMP [although technically they are a group but whatever] i've read/am reading most of their series...currently my favorites are card captor sakura, angelic layer, and tsubasa reservoir chronicle...the art [all the tiny details!] is amazing and the plot is good too...the characters are cool and undeniably believable...they really make you wish they were true or that you could enter the world and live there
what are your favorite CLAMP series and why?

I agree with you on those mangas but another one of my CLAMP favs is WISH. I know most people think it's an inferrior (no clue if I spelled that right) :sweat: but I believe differently. I think that the storyline was good and that the picture quality was very good, plus I thought the people were so cute in their chibi forms! XD

merged: 02-12-2006 ~ 06:49am

Quote by starhellokittyangelI like ccs xxxholic and tsubasa chronicle. They all link in and I love that! ^_^

I feel stupid! How in the WORLD could I have forgotten xxxHolic?! I agree with you, it's so cool how they intertwine, plus I thought it was funny that they had a toy version of Sakura's Wand and the (forgot what she's called) ^_^' the girl who's chasing after the ghost guy! Sorry that I forgot their names I haven't read it in a while! XD

Aspiring teen fiction author

I love CCS and Angelic Layer! I can't wait to see Tsubasa Chronicles it looks awesome!

Magic Knight Rayearth is my most favored CLAMP title. :D

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I like Card Captors and Tsubasa's art is pretty good! :)

xxxHolic is by far my favorite. There's just something about that women that makes me want to be her slave. It drives me insane. I like tsubasa alot and just about everything else they have done that i have read or watched. Havnt read any CCS and i wont watch it since i saw some horrible mutilation of the story caused by english voice acting on tv a while ago. Maybe I'll go check out some books at Borders or somethin

I love CLAMP. I havw seen a lot of their woeks, they so great.
and my favourites are Tsubasa chronicle, CCS, X, Chobits and xxxolic. I really love them.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Rayearth and xxxHolic! Rayearth was my first CLAMP experience and to this day is still my favorite anime/manga series. ^-^ xxxHolic is really creeping up on it, though...

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

I love Clamp...
My favourite are Card Captor Sakura and Angelic Layer...('',)

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.