Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do U think about suicide? - Minitokyo

What do U think about suicide?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Uh,...well just wanna know your view about suicide...do u think this action is coward or U have other view abt this topic. :)

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

I think it's okay... It's not cowardly to take your own life, on the contrary, it is the ultimate act of courage. I think people who do it should be admired that they had the courage to end their life. It's easy to say that suicide is bad, but when you've come to a point in your life when you feel that you literarily have nothing left to live for, then what's the point in dragging on and suffering more?

Shamshiel

Shamshiel

Crawling Chaos

Suicide is an extremely cowardly and escapist act. Someone finds life too hard and they decide to simply give up on it. A weak, pathetic, and incredibly stupid act by people who are too weak to bear the burden of life. It is also selfish, although I support reasonable selfishness so that is less an issue for me. Of course such an act is a personal choice; if some idiot actually wants to jump into the waiting arms of oblivion, I couldn't care less. No reason to force those people to live and waste space. I hold no sympathy for such weaklings, however.

I'd like to try it someday

Simple answer from moi...
Commiting suicide=Chicken you are, yes

Why kill yourself? and be admired? If you kill yourself, be frowned apon. Since when it killing yourself courageous? True courage is keeping yourself alive and facing the troubles in your life head on. Escape= cowardly not courageous.

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

in my opinion, it's stupid and a cowardly and selfish act.

you might not feel bad about ending your life, but how about the ones who love you?

Signature

There is no law against suicide and everyone should what he/she wants to do with his/her life! I don´t like it but for some people it seems to be the only way to solve problems!

I disagree! Because more or less, if you live on you know what to expect in life and you can be more or less prepared for it (in the good or in the bad way). But when you take the step into oblivion, or The Big Nothing, or God knows what lies beyond death, that's an act of ultimate courage! For all we know, you could be facing things far worse than life after you kill yourself (I've read in a book of spiritism that the soul of the deceased remains close to the body and performs the act of suicide again and again until it would've been their right time to die, for instance).

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

It depends on the reason for suicide. There are those honorable suicides for some cause. But there are also the suicides that happen because a person is feeling depressed. these suicides are pointless. They're a waste of life and an easy way out. Suicide in this way is selfish and narrow-minded.

Quote by T-kunThere is no law against suicide and everyone should what he/she wants to do with his/her life! I don´t like it but for some people it seems to be the only way to solve problems!

There actually is a law against suicide, in America at least. There's a large fine for it. If one fails at suicide, they get fined. If they succeed, their family gets fined.

Quote by OdeenaI disagree! Because more or less, if you live on you know what to expect in life and you can be more or less prepared for it (in the good or in the bad way). But when you take the step into oblivion, or The Big Nothing, or God knows what lies beyond death, that's an act of ultimate courage! For all we know, you could be facing things far worse than life after you kill yourself (I've read in a book of spiritism that the soul of the deceased remains close to the body and performs the act of suicide again and again until it would've been their right time to die, for instance).

When someone commits suicide, they're not thinking about that. There is no courage in it; it's a coward's way out. When someone commits suicide, they see it as an escape because there's nothing else to look forward to.

Every day, all around the world, thousands of people die because of hungry, thirsty, genocides, diseases, canser SIDA and so on, and ervery day, some occidentals are repeating to themselves "Oh well, my life's horrible, it couldn't be better, i'm so sad and nyanyanya...", i'd just want them to open their eyes and see what real sorrow, real sadness is. Don't having the courage to fight and face life when you have in fact everything to be happy is something very selfish. They don't think about their family when they have one, or about their friend, or anybody else, they just think about their own little sad world, and it is always the same speach, depressive people are really boring, they should stand up and manage to fight in order to have a better life, not kill themselves.

nejika

nejika

Quote by agriasI'd like to try it someday

Eh,... o_0

Signature

I agree on suicide being a cowardly act, there´s absolutely no courage in taking an easy way out of trouble, suicidal people end their lives because they don´t think they can face whatever lies ahead in life. It is selfish because they don´t consider the poeple who will suffer because of such choice, depression can be a vert tough enemy but whatever the situation may be there is always a way out. Besides, there are people with real problems out there who keep going instead of ending their lives, actually even if I keep saying there life or our lives etc, life isn´t really ours, we lived on borrowed time which we were given to do take advantage of and experience things not to waste it because we don´t like reality

To some, its cowardly. A smaller group of people think its courageous. To me, its just some random thing I don't care about. Unless of course I'm the one killing myself. That would suck.

On a side note, I would never kill myself because I am too weak to do it, not because I'm strong enough to resist the urge.

I don't think anything about that ~_~

Signature Image

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

Quote by ShamshielSuicide is an extremely cowardly and escapist act. Someone finds life too hard and they decide to simply give up on it. A weak, pathetic, and incredibly stupid act by people who are too weak to bear the burden of life. It is also selfish, although I support reasonable selfishness so that is less an issue for me. Of course such an act is a personal choice; if some idiot actually wants to jump into the waiting arms of oblivion, I couldn't care less. No reason to force those people to live and waste space. I hold no sympathy for such weaklings, however.

My thoughts exactly.

In my eyes there is no greater act of cowardice. What really agravates me is all these idiotic teenagers commiting suicide for the most trivial of reasons, like their bf/gf left them or something like that. Suicide is cowardice. End of story. there is NOTHING brave about it. And any teen contemplating it is nothing but a scared, depressed little emo kid, who refuses to see the reality of life.

ok im done ranting...

Hevendor

Hevendor

GIMME CASH

Suicide?Really?It seems like you pulled this topic out of the blue...of course suicide is bad,it's hazardous to your health and some say you can't be forgiven for it.Most people who do this are the ones who feel they can no longer go on with life,a person with deep depression.It's terrible to have to think that suicide is the only answer from overwhelming worry or making a difference.

yuri-ecchi-lovers

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

Well I've never believed that you go to hell just because you commit suicide but I've never really understood why you would want to kill yourself down here and have to deal with the same stuff up in heaven. I mean it would be like taking a depressant and going to Disneyland (or wherever you think would be fun.) I'd rather go through crap down here and go to heaven not having to deal with anything because it's supposed to be crappy down here otherwise there'd be no need for a heaven.

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

cowardly, wasteful, selfish, and the easy way out

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

nejika

nejika

Quote by toxictea23Simple answer from moi...
Commiting suicide=Chicken you are, yes

Why kill yourself? and be admired? If you kill yourself, be frowned apon. Since when it killing yourself courageous? True courage is keeping yourself alive and facing the troubles in your life head on. Escape= cowardly not courageous.

Plus,...i'm agree with u...coz why not be thankful to have a life, i think a person who do this action didn't have their courage to face this world...yeah, it's not ez to survive in this world.

merged: 02-13-2006 ~ 12:45pm

Quote by OdeenaI disagree! Because more or less, if you live on you know what to expect in life and you can be more or less prepared for it (in the good or in the bad way). But when you take the step into oblivion, or The Big Nothing, or God knows what lies beyond death, that's an act of ultimate courage! For all we know, you could be facing things far worse than life after you kill yourself (I've read in a book of spiritism that the soul of the deceased remains close to the body and performs the act of suicide again and again until it would've been their right time to die, for instance).

I don't think they will think about it, maybe a few but it doesn't make sense that everyone will think about it anyway, how can the person who committing a suicide will think about it more,...what i know is they just want take away their life faster...to escape from their problem...and their future life. But, I also been heard that they maybe have been force to do that...

Signature

Of course being a religious person I am totally against it... But I do understand certain motives that drive people to comit it... Euthanasia, while under the same concept is something even I am not decided on. There are so many documented cases of people who are in a state that they themselves consider worse than death... For example, people in vegatative states, people sufering from fatal and debilatating conditions... People who are suffering so much that it would only be humane to end thier lives... Now I have no answers or opinions for these kinds of situations... But I honestly believe generally that people have only the best intensions in mind for resorting to the act of euthenasia to alleviate the suffering of thier loved ones.

The easy way out of dealing with life, but if you fear pain and death its going to take alot out of you if you're thinking about suicidal things.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

For me suicide is utterly pointless. It probably happens because the person isn't thinking clearly. There are few problem that are so insurmountable that it cannot be fixed. I'll accept that if you have a terminal illness you might as well kill yourself. However, think of all the waste. You can still do plenty with the rest of your life like painting or even helping others that are terminally ill deal with the illness. Whatever can help.

Being atheist I believe there's nothing left after this life. Why skip out on the only life you have? Of course I respect the person's choice to kill themselves. I can't make their decisions for them.

forgotenfeather

forgotenfeather

Dont forget the forgoten feather

I think its pretty sad that we live in a world where people get so depressed and think they have no meaning to kill them seves thats what I think.

Signature Image

please treasure ur life. ppl in the third world countries are struggling to live and ur here talking abt sucidal stuff.
tsk tsk...

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.