Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where would I find Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai - Minitokyo

Where would I find Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai

Tagged under Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai sounds really interesting but is it an anime or a manga? How would I find it to read or watch it cause it sounds really cute being shonen ai and everything. Somebody PLEASE ANSWER ME I REALLY WANNA FIND IT! :D

Its a 5/10 rated anime on my charts. Its ok i suppose, i didnt read the manga, but the anime is fine. If you want to read it, i'd recommend you buying it. I wouldnt say download it off the internet...cuz i feel thats kind of wrong. And im sorry, i cant tell you or provide you links to the anime for download.

You can watch the anime online at [unicorn/linkremoved]

As well as a bunch of others as well.

Well, actually, the DVDs are out, under the title "Sukisho". In fact, I found it at my Best Buy, and there's a collection box, with all of the episodes, scheduled to release on May 16. If you can buy from online, I recommend Amazon. They've got it for pre-order, and marked down to $28, which is damn good for the whole series. ^___^

Hi, I don't know if you enjoy reading mangas, but at this site : [unicorn/linkremoved], you'll find the scanlation of the first volume. I hope I could help. See you around.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

it was a game originally, now it's an Anime under the title "Sukisho." You can find it wherever you buy Anime.

PS: we can read just fine, you don't need to put your entire post in bold, because that makes it harder for people to read.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Thanks for all of your help I'll probably go out and but the anime and sorry exDream2K5 about writing in bold this was my first thread I ever made but that's everyone so much!

I'm the biggest Sukisyo fan ever! <3 <3 <3 <3
I simply ordered mine from Barnes and Noble (the complete collection) and I downloaded the manga =/ a long time ago but I forgot the link sorry!
You can watch the whole series legally on [unicorn/linkremoved]
But, if you want it, you can buy it from Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Walden's Books, Borders, Suncoast ect. Also you can buy the CDs from CD Japan and Amazon.
Wish you luck~~

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Your question was answered (it is in both anime and manga), and your request seems to repeatedly beget no-no links, so thread closed--

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.