Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Skipping Class - Minitokyo

Skipping Class

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

Have you ever had one of those school days where you know whats coming to you and it fells like such a drag to be there OX? and you feel like going to arcade, triple x theater, or just go to a park and make out with your girlfriend ;)? I know how that feels, but the question is how many ways are there to just run away for a day from school.

I don't usually have a problem ditching class. It's easy - I just don't go, but I don't usually ditch class because it's already hard enough keeping up when I do go. But this is college. When I was in highschool, middle school, or elementary and I didn't want to go, I just told my mom (who drove me to school) that I didn't feel well and she'd leave it at that. Of course, the night before, I'd already be saying that I didn't feel well. :)

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

Coshy

Master of Desaster

I've never skipped school ^^'
I know that it's strange...
but I enjoy going to school ^_^

Come to the dark side....we have cookies *_*

I don't skip school either.

Beside over here it's impossible.
There are so many police cars patroling on the streets.
And if they see you, they'll catch you and bring you to the station.

After that it's a called home to your parent.

Well that is what I've heard, but I never experience it before.

Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Hm...it's rather hard to skip class where I go to school and hardly anyone ever skips. I guess that most people just don't come back from lunch if they want to skip. But most people just groan and go back to class...if I wanted to skip, though, I would fake a stomachache...

springonion

~aLonE~

i've never skipped class ever........

though most of the students in our school skip class every now and then, but ti's hard for me since i belong to a special science section. the teachers are so demanding, and the homework you do piles up like mountains! that's why you can't afford to miss a single class here, even if you're going to represent the school in a competition!sheez......^_^

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

Like zephryn wrote...it's easy to skip class, you just don't go to school. It's the easyest way to get an excuse :p
Usually I do that! XP

Signature

hahaha fawna, stomachache is so old xD.
Ya, I don't skip school either, only time would be the last day of the semester or it would be when i get really addicted to something and i really needed to skip : D

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

Before this year, my senior year, I've never skipped a class. Last semester, I was completely miserable, so there were a few days where I couldn't stand being at school anymore and just left. This semester, I just hang out in the Senior Lounge whenever whatever class I have isn't doing anything.

But you know what I think is better than skipping? Being a Teacher's Assistant for one of the secretaries and being able to go to the Dean of Student Developement's office and either watch cable TV or sleep on the couch while everyone else is in class. Ha ha. ^_^

I have to keep my attendance at 95% or I wont be able to graduat -> Getting my High School Deploma....

And no I never ditch in my WHOLE LIFE and thats a FACT....

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i used, to then my teacher called my mom....darn

Signature

I used to ditch ... alot ... but not any more , instead of sitting at home doing nothing , i would like to go to school and chatting with my friends XD

Signature

Seito

Seito

525,600 minutes

I did once, for the last day of school before winter break, this past year. (Surprisingly, my parents let me. Crazy, aren't I? I actually told them that I wasn't going). But it's not really ditchings cause it was just half a day and it's pointless to show up anyways. I really didn't want to go cause there was going to be this drill that involves walking in the hot sun, and my math teacher said we were going to sing Christmas Carols. O.o

It's also easy to ditch school. Especially easy if you want to ditch your last class. Just follow all the kids who get to leave campus early, and the teachers won't even stop you. (It's harder to ditch during the morning though. Just walk off campus XD I stopped twiced by some other kids ditching school. (That was a riot, they told me to go back to school when they themselves were ditching).

Though, I normally don't ditch. It's too hard to try and catch up what I missed.

KingTobo

Scribbleh

I don't make a regular habit out of skipping school (my parents would get a notice and really punish me alot), but I have done it a few times, mostly with my parents consent. The first time I skipped was the day Halo 2 came out, suprisingly my dad was actually cool with it and drove me around to EB games. Since then I've also fallen "ill" a few times and had to miss school. I guess I've never truly "skipped", but I have played hookey a good share of times.

ParralaX

ParralaX

WavE

Quote by tiki223I don't skip school either.

Beside over here it's impossible.
There are so many police cars patroling on the streets.
And if they see you, they'll catch you and bring you to the station.

Wow...where do you live?! I'm glad my area (Toronto) isn't that tied down. But I suppose it can be a little comforting knowing you have all that protection. ;)

LP, LP, ->, LK, HP

Well, im outta school for now. I don't usually do it but i will rarely and i think thats the reason why i would do it, because i don't do it often, i would just end up skipping only if there is a reason like going out with friends or sometimes i just don't feel like going, because of this and that etc. Basically making up an any excuse for myself not to go to school, aha.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

well i never skipped class but i got a friend that skipped class just to play a game even though we only need to go to school for 5 hours a day >_>

Signature

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

I'm getting paid to go to college (academic & veteran scholarships). So I attend every lecture/laborotory/presentation, etc. -> listen -> review notes and remember which points in the lecture the professor focused on -> get good grades -> keep my scholarships x_x

Also got a 4 year perfect attendance award in high school >_<

At the moment, it's better than getting a job, paying taxes, and other "real world" stuff.

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

For me if you think about things too long you usually back out of it, but if you just go with what feels right I'd be like "F*ck it let's go" So...
just go with the flow...

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

I don't think I have ever just skipped a class or school. I don't think thats a good idea.

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

Any one who wrote here knows español? and if you do, you know what a "Prostibulo" is, the only good reason to go to school, and then skip it.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

I'm skipped lectures right now :P God I love University!

I didn't really skip much during my high-school days coz I couldn't really leave school without getting caught and if I skipped a class by "hiding" in the Senoir Common Room, the teacher might spot me later on and I'd probably get a severe shafting >.< To be honest I quite enjoyed my senoir years in high-school, I had a lot of great friends and I took the same subjects as some of my best friends. I didn't really have the need to skip any classes. Sometimes if I really needed to skip a class, I'd tell my teacher beforehand that I had a music lesson (we were given time off classes for private music lessons in school).

Nowadays in University I'll sometimes skip a class if I'm fairly comfortable with the subject (like Maths) or I'm feeling ultra lazy (like today :P ). At least I tend to use my new found free time more constructively, like going swimming or posting on MiniTokyo ^_^

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

i ditched classes before.. went to the near-by coffee-shop for a drink and watched tele there.. it was quite open there... another is when i went to the cyber-cafe foe a game of CS wif my pals.. most of the time when i ditch class is when i know the teacher is not doing anything.. they seldom go to our class.. once i ditched school juz before an exam.. came back juz in time.. he-he...

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.