Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eragon, anyone? - Minitokyo

Eragon, anyone?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

MaskedAngel

MaskedAngel

The Exorcist

Have you read Eragon? Do you like it? I've read Eragon and Eldest twice and I like it very much! XD Which character do you think is the best? I like Arya. I've heard that Eragon movie will be out, I'm looking forward to see it! How about you?

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

I love Eragon and Eldest as well. ^_^ It reminds me of Lord of the Rings, except it's way easier to read.

I guess I'm a sucker for main characters, so I like Eragon the most. Murtagh and Roran are pretty cool too. I like Arya all right, but there's something about her that drives me a little nutty...

I'm looking forward to seeing the movie too. It's been months since I've seen the pics from it, so I'm hoping it comes out by the end of the year, 'cause that would awesome. :)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.