Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats yur hobby? - Minitokyo

whats yur hobby?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

since this is an anime related site, i assume most of your hobbies include watching anime or reading comics/manga. but what else do you do with your spare time?
i used to play guitar, but im retired now. now my current hobby is building gundam models

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I used to build mecha/airplane models like Robotech or US jet fighters, but I don't have the time or the space for that stuff any more. I guess my hobby would be singing since I'm taking singing lessons at the moment. Best time of the day for me is to be driving home and singing to my favourite CD :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

same with me build gundam models.. but im moving into high schools.. i think it would be quite a while until i can buy another one.. hm.. maybe after im done with univeristy?? sigh... hate growing up.. and being old.. freeze time plz..

well.... I sing, dance, sk8 with my bf. .. and...nothing more for the time being... :)

I like to try to travel to Japan once a year to enjoy its culture, food and yes, anime/manga. :)

movies i guess, and really into asian cinema right now

I illustrate manga style characters and super starships. I also write stories : fantasy or sci-fi or both at once ^_~. What else? Hmmm....

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

supa02

supa02

http://www.lonelymeow.tk

Dance!! jk i want 2do hip-hop dancing when i finish skool!

I build some Modelkits, for example one from the Game Pia Carrot.
I like to paint and read fantasy romans.
Sometimes I write a story and paint some pictures for it.

I play guitar, have been for a few years. Though my interest is waning cause theres absolutely no one to play with around here. How long did you do it for asuk?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

watch anime and read manga ( of course ) I also enjoy playng my PS2 , listening to music, and building gundam models ( got about 20 ) the 1/144 scale ones not those large 1/100 ones

Signature Image

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

ehm...else??...is there anything else??..maybe got o the gym...nothing more..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I draw and make comics!!!!! bwahahaha!!!

Magically Delicious, yo.

Quote by nero19I play guitar, have been for a few years. Though my interest is waning cause theres absolutely no one to play with around here. How long did you do it for asuk?

i've been playing guitar since high school. 1st riff i learned was 'come as you are' by nirvana. heheh
still active playing through university years. now all my jamming pals have gone somewhere else or have stopped playing as well. hence. my 'retirement'

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I enjoy sleeping and spacing out from time to time, I also pratice kendo, and I enjoy trying to bring out my artistic side through digital art or drawings, also I love watching comedies.

the first thing i learned was the 3 note riffs from 'electric funeral' and 'hand of doom' by black sabbath, i totally blew myself away with those haha. You should post some clips, I always like to hear other guitarists play

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Music's my main hobby I guess, during the school holidays I spend most of my time finding and downloading everything by new bands I haven't listened to before. Then I save up an import the CDs... and thats being honest, I've spent quite a lot on YesAsia this year so far. *dies*
Drawing'd have to be another hobby, though I have yet to discover the full possibilities of my lovely Wacom tablet.

And then all my friends say all I ever do is download is mindwashing jrock videos and lives, so that'd have to count I think. XD

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Read a lot of book, Play Playstation, and ...computer. :) :) :)

Signature Image

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

I like watching TV (animal programs), playing Ping & Pong :D, sleeping :)
I collect stamps sometimes.

Signature

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.