Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think is right for Kagome? - Minitokyo

Who do you think is right for Kagome?

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

hmmm
she is better alone
fufufufuufuf

i would have to say that i've been through something similar in real life. well, only the part about Inuyasha acting like ugh and i've yet to experience a Koga in my life.
actually, the Inyasha that was in my life was really liked by me and i chose to let him go after about 4yrs of liking him. i believe that i loved him but there were many around me that said it was a crush and some ex of his friend took him for herself. so i acutally can't be friends with him either.
anywho, i would kind of have my distance if i were Kagome. she will still get hurt if she doesn't let go of him, but she can't help it since she's got that connection w/her past.
it's confusing...lol
definitely i would not go with Koga if i were Kagome. it's cute how Inuyasha gets jealous though,lol. then again too much is too much.

The main hero :D

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

in some ways, it can be both...

koga and inuyasha...

when kikyo appears, koga's always by kagome...

but when kagome lies w/i a near-to-death situation...

inuyasha's presence is very visible...

but if it was my opinion alone,

it has to be inuyasha...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

kittygrygrl

kittygrygrl

KuroxFai 4Eva!

well, i think she likes inuyasha better, but... IM A KOGA FAN! in general. i want kagome to be with inuyasha, koga is just Mr. Awesome! and kikyo should go to hell already! ^_^

It takes talent to trip on flat surfaces.

INUYASHA HANDS DOWN! Just wish he would get over Kikyo already. Shes died anyways. But I do love Koga still just not for Kagome.

Unfortunately, I think they are both morons, but Inuyasha is also a prick who

I think that Inuyasha loves kagome in a different way than Koga does. Inuyasha love Kagome and is comfortable enough around her that he'll open up to her. Inuyasha has always needed a friend and Kagome has been there for him, even when he runs off to Kikyo.

Koga loved her at first because she could bring good things to his life and then she became his motivation to keep forward and I think that she has helped him without realizing it. Before long he was saying that he was after Naraku to bring his death because of her rather than avenging his pack that was killed. Also, he's been in danger multiple times because he's thrown himself into danger to save her.

Koga knows she loves Inuyasha more even though he still hopes for her. He loves her but she has become more of a motivation than something that he wants to happen because of the time that she hugged and cried for Inuyasha infront of him. I guess he realized that she loves him more, which is still sad because I really like Koga and think he is just adorable. I think that if Koga knew he had a chance he would have stayed with her when Inuyasha left her to find Kikyo.

&& just to throw in a random thought... I love Sango's little (or HUGE) crush on Miroku <3

i think inuyasha is the right for kagome but koga isnt bad c inuyasha is right for her but that doesn't mean that koga is all bad but inuyasha needs to work with his attitude

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.