Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blogging? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I'm really curious to know - does anyone here keep a blog/online journal or diary? But more importantly, why/why not? And if yes, where do you keep one and why? (E.g. Livejournal, Myspace, Digital Expressions, Blogspot, etc.)

As for me, I do keep one - mostly its for conveniance; I don't need to email everyone seperately for news - I just update my online jorunal so that everyone can read it, and that way they know what's going on in my life and they can comment/I know what's going on in theirs. Also there's just something very satisfying about writing down my thoughts (though I do keep a regular jorunal for that as well, for more private stuff).

I keep my online diary at 'Livejournal.' Its just a good layout, with good options and a really good search engine so that I can get to know people in my area/with the same interests/whatever.

Traize

Traize

Design Student

I'm keeping one for my trip in Japan with Blogger, it beats writing the same stories out a million times for friends & family :)

Signature
Dick Van Dyke is my Chuck Norris

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

I don't keep one because I'm a very private person and not at all interesting. I guess if I had friends on-line (besides the one's I've made on here....don't get made guys! Not that you guys read my posts anyways):( I probably wouldn't even do it then. Maybe once I start having a life I'll think about it but my biggest fear is that all these creepy guys will learn way too much about me. OX

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

I keep an on-line diary at LiveJournal, mostly for the same reason as Traize and crsg. I have many on-line friends and it would be bloody murder writing the same things to each of them. With my on-line journal, everyone can keep up to what's going on in my life, and we can easily discuss one thing or another. Of course I never post any private thoughts or intimate things there, but it's still a good way to share the everyday stuff. Another reason I keep a LiveJournal for is that I'm a very open person and I generally like to share what's going on in my life; also, I'm way too lazy to keep a written diary... (probably because I type faster than I write XP).

I have a LJ one as well. If there's something interesting in my entry then I wouldn't mind having people comment on it. And like you mentioned, I can meet people with similar interests.

Mine is with Blogger, although it's basically just an empty account because of my laziness. Maybe I should fine some time actually do some blogging, and be like the kewl kids and join a bajillion blogrings. xD

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.