Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would u do if u just won the lottery ? - Minitokyo

What would u do if u just won the lottery ?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

o_0 i think i would just sit on the floor with my back to the wall and yell "Hell yeah i'm bloody rich" then i would start thinking of tuition for me and my siblings, investments and helping out a deserving charity u know to give back to who needs it and then i think a trip to Japan or Ireland. What would u do ?

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

A world cruise and an army of housekeepers....

And my very own custom made jet!

ShinNoNoir

ShinNoNoir

Pirate

Depends how much i win, but i'd probably quit my job, go back to university part time next fall to learn a little of this and that, prepare my trip to Japan and when i got back, start a little business of my own.. i'd probably make life a bit easier for the people around me too by sharing part of the wealth (cashdown on a house sounds pretty good huh). Ok enough dreaming, back to reality and studying -_-

Some people wish to get what they deserve, while others fear the same.

Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Like ShinNoNoir said, it would depend on how much I won, but I would buy my family a house and try to get my little brother surgery or something to keep him from going deaf...
With what I had left I would save for whenever I needed it, and of course go shopping for things (because I love shopping) and maybe take a trip to visit the people I care about.

Signature Image

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

i would quit my job finally heheh and I would run around insane and go weeeeeeeeee im freeeeeeeeeee from heeeeeeeeell. Then I would go over to Japan and buy myself a new car and get it shipped back over. Then I would hand out some money to the family so they can go on thier spending sprees

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

How much, i should of said but i mean if u had won alot of cash like 5 or 6 billion u know the kind of money that makes your tongue stick in throat and time freezes that amount of cash. To add something to what i said earlier, i would surprise this girl i met with roses and tell her how much she means to me and ask her to skip college for a bit and join me on the trip and i know for a fact she would say yes since i asked her that would be a sweet time ^_^. Say if i was one of those guys to rush out and ask her to marry me just because i won alot of cash she is so true to being her self she would say no at least that is what i think so far, that is why i would romance the hell out of that trip we took hahha u know just be my charming self and see where it goes. If u win try and treat that someone who is important to u special i mean do something really cool doesn't have to cost alot just do something u know they would enjoy.

Signature

hmmm.... maybe get a huge land and develope it... sell it to get more $$...

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

invest it. or save it..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Well, i don't really have think of this, ever . . . :hmpf: it depends from the money and the mood that i have that moment . . .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

it's a hypo question, but just think about, u just had decided to buy a lottery ticket and bam u watch the news or reading the newspaper the next day and u see u won the lottery what would be the very first thing that comes to your mind to do ?

Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I would give away the money... I'm not that fond of having more than I need/use. And its just ingrained in me to think of what others need before I satisfy my wants (I would of course take care of my neccesities, then share the wealth) :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

By a new house, get the Chibi RMs as well as the Dark Saber figurine that i soooooo wanted. And employ my own animation team ya! ^

Andarthiel

Andarthiel

An arcanum devotee

I would spend some of it on something useful and fun like a house and expensive jewellery and what have you. But I'd also save some of it and share it with my friedns too.

"There none so blind as those who clutch at straws"Signature Image

I would certainly fetch the huge check and just as I take it in my hands I would... Fall from my bead and wake up from the dream...

i buy myself an x box 360, a laptop, upgrade my PC and when Playstation 3 is released, i'll be 1st in que to get it.

Get a kick ass com,and never go out to work again ^_^

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

hahah wicked ideas keep em coming, i think i would get a a huge entertainment system, u know the one that when u plug your ps2 or 3 in it the first blow from given on the fighting game would crack the walls hahaha.

Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.