Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai Champloo.... - Minitokyo

Samurai Champloo....

Tagged under Samurai Champloo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

I was wondering if the same guy that did Spike (Cowboy Bebop) is the same guy that does Mugan...

of course

mm yea, the creator of samurai champloo is that same guy who created cowboy bebop

that fluffy hair, oh don't you just love it

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Yep, you've gotta love that guy!
He created both Mugen and Spike XD

ha i actually meant the voice actor... sorry for not stating that :/

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

dunno, i don't think they sound the same. You could check on www.animenewsnetwork.com

edit: yeah i was right. Kouichi Yamadera does the voice for Spike in Cowboy Bebop.

Kazuya Nakai does the voice of Mugen in Samurai Champloo. Although interestingly enough, Kouichi Yamadera did the voice for Saganshougen Nagamitsu ep 8 of Samurai Champloo.

Also Kazuya does the voice of Roronoa Zoro in One Piece. (No wonder his voice sounded so familiar)

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

in america alot of the voice actors are the same in dubbed anime depending on the company who translates i.e. Funimation FMA and DBZ Armstrong and Piccolo are the same voice

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

I think in the dubbed version they're one and the same, but I'm not 100% on that.

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

The person that does the english dub version of both Spike and Mugen are one in the same. (He does ocassionally change his name for some odd reason.)

I love both of them...the mad fighting skills and carefree adorable attitude XD

They were created by the same person (Bless him!) and I can't thank him enough :D

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.