Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem: Server Issues (pwn3d thumbnails) - Minitokyo

Problem: Server Issues (pwn3d thumbnails)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

When I saw the 'pwned' image I was like: "oh noes...must be some type of new image exploit! >__<" Good to know no one took over this place and no actual damage was done, hehe. Other than the download pts. - . -'

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

actually speaking of which, while having the design icons for the control panel contest, how about adding what I suggested to the list as well?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I demand my credits back. If I do not receive my credits back within the next 12 hours I will kill one of the spiders nesting in my closet. I will then kill another spider every hour on the hour until I get my credits back. Do not attempt to contact the police or any other government authority. If I have reason to believe you have contacted the police or any other government authority I will kill all the spiders in my closet and the rat that lives in my kitchen.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

^ It would be difficult to account for all the lost credits... but just look at the threats... it has to be done.

And what on earth is going on? It seems too well elaborated to be a mere server problem.

sigh i wasted my quotas *sob* i only have one left *sobs again* boo i want my 3 quotas back >.<

Ah, well, thanks to the moderator who sent me to this section. I wish however, that with a major problem like this, that it should be given a nice, big announcement on the main page rather then hidden away. I wasted many credits trying to download images thinking that something was wrong with the image itself and not the actual server.
Is it going to be posted when things are running smoothly again? Because I'm going to be a little hesitant to waste more credits to see if it's working again.

You can't stay young forever but you can be immature for the rest of your life.

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

I was wondering why I've been seeing those pwned images and good thing I checked before starting a thread and why does refresh take up another download quota especially when the right click and show image doesn't work?

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

This is no longer an issue. Please see the following thread for more information:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/45277/mt-servers-move--maintainence/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.