Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pervert Scene with anime character(read first) - Minitokyo

Pervert Scene with anime character(read first)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Boys and girls i'm prety sure that u are fascinated with an anime character male or female...IN fact i'm sure that u have thought many times of U having a pervert scene with that character...And when i say pervert of course i don't mean a simple kiss...;)Which is this character?(Plz avoid at all costs describing the scene!)I would like a pervert scene with Mizuho(Onegai Teacher)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

XP Yuhooooooooooo ! XP You just created a thread that i wanted to make :D .
I would like to see Soi Fon (Bleach) with Yoruichi (Bleach) ! ^_^' ^_^' Well two girls in action . . . ;)
Also see Hinamori Momo (Bleach) with Ichigo (Bleach) ! Hinamori has such a sexy voice that I would like to hear her screaming of pleasure !
Hmmmmm I can imagine a lot o pervert scenes right now but that the BEST of my imagination!

FroZeNaKoS

FroZeNaKoS

Thanks tooNmakeR for this Avatar

I would like to see Rosette and Chrno ! Chrno would be on his devil form with the time clock open and Rosette would suffer double pain! Loosing her life from the clock and from Chrno . . . XD !

I have also BANKAI...
Signature
Bamboo King, Zabimaru...

chokopuddin

chokopuddin

*Doki Doki*

I would like to see Sei and Yumi (Maria-sama Ga Miteru) have a go at it and I would probably have a perverted sence with..... Chii (Chobits). Haha.... ^_^' I wonder how would it be like to do it with a robot?.... I think i'll probably short her circuits. HAHAHA :D

:nya: Jajajajaja, I damn agree with FroZeNaKos....Rosette and Chrno (from Chrno Crusade) are my favorite Anime couple.....and of course I've imaginated them THAT way.....I just love it...

Though, in fact, I imaginated it more sweet and dramatic....living in that faraway house....the two alone....showing their pasion, not hiding their care anymore.....just pure love....to the very end, making love just before they run out of life force....(snif)....^ - ^ My girlfriend and I wrote a lemon fanfic about it ^0^

Perverts ^^ hihi

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Quote by Kattfan102Perverts ^^ hihi

I'm afarid I actually have to agree with you. *sigh* Oh Well, on with fantasy

I'd say Jo, Meg, and Sei of Bakaretsu Tenshi. Go take out a couple of enemy Cybots and then go play in the trailer. ;) ;)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

SO MANY!

Nanako (Amazing Nurse Nanako), Koyori (Nurse Witch Komugi), komugi (Nurse Witch Komugi), Teako Minazuki (Ai Yori Aoshi), Misaki (Divergence Eve), ...........(I'm A pervert ;))

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

mu, milo, camus, shaka, saga, shiryu, hyoga (saint seiya) great bodies!
yuhi (ayashi no ceres) very kind and gorgeous.

DivineSword

DivineSword

Shinken

Ren from DearS, Mikura from Mezzo, Meg and Sei from Burst Angel

Jokoro

Jokoro

Hmm...

Aaaaaaaah! So many choices so many choices! Theres just too many to choose! How about we just put them all in a big room and let them have a go at it! Belldandy & Keichii, Rosette & Chrno, Chii & whoever! Just bring it on!

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

kira from gundam seed, sesshoumaru from inuyasha, inuyasha, kiba from wolfs rain, sora from kingdom hearts, howl from howls moving castle......aggh this is so embarrasing to admit!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would like one with Lacus clyne from GSD I admit it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Cho Hakkai from Saiyuki...Kyuuzo from SAMURAI7...Inuzuka, Kiba from Naruto. *blush*

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please remember to keep this thread clean people. This topic is already borderline. Please don't push it over the edge. If you do I'm going to close it no questions.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Sir. Don't be so rough.
As I told in other times, I've joined MT just to donwload anime girls pictures, so, just figure out how many I have came up with...
Yeah. I've made some fansubs about these little fantasies and I think it's OK, until you got really obssesed with it.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

-Shana from Shakugan No Shana
-Saber from Fate Stay Night
-Nerine From Shuffle
-Kaede Fuyou from Shuffle
-Tsukamoto Yakumo from School Rumble

I Really want to see them as cute one not the wild one(I hate wild and dare girl) and maybe live together as Husband and Wives in a not to small house but enough for the 6 of us(including me ^ ^).OH NOO I'm Such a pervert sob sob - -;.Sry All

(If my free download quota is run out,how to download wallpaper again?Must I contribute to the site?But How since I'm New Member)

I would love a pervery scene with Tres (Trinity Blood) or Dark Walter (Hellsing).

Rejection=Depression

I'd take one with all of the Gundam Seed girls at the same time. Give me one with C.C. from Code Geass also.

Signature

too many to mention, i would like to have it with almost every female anime character, the cute one especially

I got a pretty long list:

Sango from Inuyasha
Suzuka from Outlaw Star
Misato from Evangelion
Maya and Chiaki from Tenjho Tenge
Motoko from Ghost in the Shell
Kiyone from the Tenchi series
Kanu from Ikki Tousen
Touka from Grenadier
Yoruichi, Nemu, Nanao, Orihime, Kuukaku, Soifon, and Rangiku from Bleach
Peorth from Ah! Megami-sama
Barnette and Jura from Vandread
Lady Okuni from Samurai Deeper Kyo

and I think I'll end it there... lol

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Quote by Derry-Shana from Shakugan No Shana
-Saber from Fate Stay Night
-Nerine From Shuffle
-Kaede Fuyou from Shuffle
-Tsukamoto Yakumo from School Rumble

I Really want to see them as cute one not the wild one(I hate wild and dare girl) and maybe live together as Husband and Wives in a not to small house but enough for the 6 of us(including me ^ ^).OH NOO I'm Such a pervert sob sob - -;.Sry All

(If my free download quota is run out,how to download wallpaper again?Must I contribute to the site?But How since I'm New Member)

First GET UR HANDS OF MY KAEDE! >:( !second well every 24 hours u get new quata so i guess u have to w8 ;)..Cheers m8 btw i Update my choice to Sia ( Shuffle!) and MY sweet Kaede (Shuffle!)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

dementia

dementia

Glare

Haji from blood+..I want him to take orders from me..

Able Nightroad, as priest and Crusnik....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.