Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 did anyone see tenjou tenge the movie ? - Minitokyo

did anyone see tenjou tenge the movie ?

Tagged under Tenjou Tenge

page 1 of 1 13 total items

hey
did anyone see it it's called the past chapter so i guess it's about the past but
is it worth watching or not

peace
thanx...

NagiSouichiro

NagiSouichiro

Demon Exorcist

Well if you've seen the anime, you've seen the past chapter. its basically the whole past of Shin and Mitsuomi all put together with no interuptions.

Miseteyaru! Kusanagi No Kobushi Yo!
You just felt the wrath of an african animal!

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

Now i'm having my breakfast, i didnt know that there was a TT movie... But i hope that, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, they do somethin for the tv series, becuz they just mutilated the manga as well...

but, if NagiSouichiro says is the whole thing with Shin & Mitsoumi I just quit... I'm not into those characters past, i only want to know about the tournament.

:(

Id-Weltall

Id-Weltall

True Son of the Northern Empire

is there a 3rd episode for the OVA for tenjho tenge. I saw the 24 episodes and the 2 ova's. It doesn't end though. what the hell?!

The raging pulse of wardrums sounds as the legions of hell marches on. A swarming mass of darkness and hate, behold the wrath of the fallen

Is true 24 episodes and 2 ovas but where is the end of this serie. Maybe we had to wait the second season

SouskeUK

SouskeUK

Sunny

Haven't seen the movie but if it isn't after the Ova's I'm not gona bother.
They just left us hanging. and haven't seen any news of any new season as well. this totally su*ks.

Right Now I'm too lazy to make a signature image!

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Tenjou Tenge (anime) had potential, but was a complete failure. The series ended way to open and the ovas didnt even complete it! WTH! The only thing I heard about a movie was the past chapters, with the whole thing summarizing that flashback arc. Anywho, I'm reading on da manga now, and all I have to say is dat it keeps getting better afterwards...

Didn't see the Ovas (there are 2 if I'm right) yet, but I saw the series and is not bad, but manga is better...

Manga is great, but there are too much storys at the same time, too much characters making plots and some of the characters seems to be out of game for a long time. Soichiro and Bob are the main characters (and the Natsume sisters, of course) but flashbacks are too much longer, and the mains (but maya) lose some worth... But the fights are impressive, same as draws.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

tenjou tenge is getting really confusing if you have read the latest chapters. where the hell are the main characteres?!

Signature

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

Quote by NagiSouichiroWell if you've seen the anime, you've seen the past chapter. its basically the whole past of Shin and Mitsuomi all put together with no interuptions.

Yip I seen it and it exactly that!

I'm still keen on reading the anime since it is highly recommended by all, most of my friends have also told me to read it. I have Volume 1 - Volume 8 where are they at the moment?

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

The anime should really continue , cuz the manga ROCKS! However the latest chapters went way back it seems to the aya's ancestors I believe they are trying to give a background story to reiki (thats the natsume ceremonial sword) as well as some other characters in the manga.

they better continue the anime.

yes i've seen "the past chapter"...and the 2 episode ova at the end...the anime had potential but totally blew it right at the end, an utter and complete failure... :\

still keen on reading the comic though, in recent chapters...it has become better, especially after that flashback arc.

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.