Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rejected Gundam Seed Wars Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Rejected Gundam Seed Wars Wallpaper

page 1 of 1 11 total items

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4387/completeseedwar1copy0vn.th.jpg

Like the title says, my rejected Gundam Seed Wars wall. Anyway, personally I think it's better than some of my other walls but.
Any suggestions to make it better?

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Well it's not a bad job :) I wonder why this was rejected, since it doesn't have most of the obvious technical problems of usual rejected walls... How did you do the background?

Anyways, the characters could be better blended, possibly with textures, or if you go over edges with a low-opacity eraser, that helps sometimes. And also this wall is kinda busy 'cause you have all those Gundams in one wall. Try just putting two or three and it'll create a better, clearer focal point for the viewer.

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

ya! is nice , why can set in quarantine?! very weird and stange that it has been banned?

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

The background? You can't tell a shot from the Hubble when you see it? The moon was probably inserted into it after.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

The Gundams represents the force of the freedom and the force of the power. It is a very difficult transition to couple them

I think the ships look quite small when compared to the gundams. I know they're supposed to be in the background, but it's still an obvious misproportion there. Apart from that, I can't see what else is wrong with it... Weird >.<

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

It's a nice start, but it looks too much like a bunch of gundams slapped on a Hubble photo for the sake of having a wall of gundams. Sorry if that sounds harsh ^_^' am just dramatizing.

* I suggest you try to find more of a focus here. There's too many gundams, which is a bit busy and distracting. If you want to use all of them, consider making a series of walls instead.

* The bg really does just look like a Hubble shot. It's a beginning, but not enough. I think it would benefit from a star field tutorial. This one is pretty nice, and I think it would work well here >> artofgregmartin.com

Hope this helps. :)

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

Looks too similiar to this wallpaper.

http://img7.picsplace.to/img7/10/gundam.jpg

Quote by kiopiLooks too similiar to this wallpaper.

http://img7.picsplace.to/img7/10/gundam.jpg

reply to kiopi
oh ya It was my old member GraphicBoy make wallpaper.
sry to all member . This week i so busy to do my school homework .
If i get free time i will fix up my background Gundam Seed Battle Wars Artwork.
see u guys later.

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

okay, yeah, the poses that the Buster and the Aegis are in aren't exactly the ones where they're shooting somehting. adding in the fighters gives this an appearance that it was cheaply made with little creativism or originality.

I is excellent work. IThank you for sharing and will keep it as a collection.
Although I can not regonize each and every MS in there, but it doesn't affect the overall impression. I Like it.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.