Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need help with photoshop (again) - Minitokyo

Need help with photoshop (again)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Yea, well...like the title subject says; I'm having trouble with photoshop. While I've been sitting around, I've been trying to make some different wallpaper backgrounds. And, the one I've been trying now, has a planet. Ok, here's where I'm having the problem. I need to use blending options. But...I can't find it. I'm starting to think that it's because I'm useing Photoshop Elements. I've tried looking at tutorials to see if it's located someplace else, but no such luck. So...can anyone help me out, can anyone tell me where I can find this option (or one simular) in Photoshop Elements?
(I'm still ignorant when it comes to this stupid program :sweat:)

Thanks

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Hm, with photoshop elements, i think the layer blending options window should pop up when you double click on the layer in the layers window, just like it does in regular PS. If not, it should be one of the icons along the bottom of the layers window.
Hope tha helps, hon!

Signature

As sylvacoer said you can do multiple blendings playing with layers.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Haven't ever used Photoshop Elements... so I'd take a guess ^_^' on the Layer Menu if this program has the Blending Options installed it should be there Layer > Blending Options. But as I said, I'd be guessing :sweat:

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

I need help too XD

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.