Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Negima! Critique - Minitokyo

Negima! Critique

Tagged under Mahou Sensei Negima!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

So this is what it's like when you combine the fantasy and mysticism of Harry Potter with the wackiness and sharp humour of Love Hina. I have been very impressed with this series thus far. Akamatsu-san's work is so nicely written, plotted and illustrated with the most craziest of designs. It's action packed, laughter galore, while still a very heartwarming story nontheless. I hope the anime version lives up to it's standard as the manga version.

Well, I must say i agree with you, but i think the manga version is far more interesting the anime (the anime version is dissapointing, from my point of view). Alas, Akamatsu-san has made a great progress on drawing female character than he did on Love hina (even some of them really look similar to each other). Almost forgot, the story is progressing quite well, even if some of them is quite readable (i've read till the 10'th vloume of the manga, not much though)

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I love the manga series but find the anime series a bit bland.
A few episodes were pretty good, while some not so good. In the Kyoto Arc, I felt it was butchered in the anime. Some things were left out that I wished was in the anime.

Signature

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Indeed, for the anime, a longer series would've suited it, or more sesons like the Love Hina series.
But for the manga, i like it a lot, the battles are fun n the "situations" are really fun:)

Spoiler if you havent seen the anime-
I just hope it doesn't end up where every student gets a pact like in the anime, that really ruined it for me, but then again it could be that it occured so fast in the anime.

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.