Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hitsugaya Nameless Wall :: WIP - Minitokyo

Hitsugaya Nameless Wall :: WIP

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Hi, well this is not my first time in the sandbox, but the last one was when this concept start it as a simple thread.

I have to get away from normal grunge for a while, so i wanna came up with this wall with Hitsugaya, the concept is simple, a daylight scene where Hitsu is the "main thing" waiting to his opponent [ Ichimaru ].

For some reason i think this wall need a lot of things to make it look even decent, but i cant find all of them.

I know at this point that i have to add more details to those "houses" to make it look less squared and photoshop made, also im not too happy about the sky and the texture [i will change it, but i wont delete it cause that i want a textured look].

Stuff that i use it by now:

Noise,blur,change of bright/contrast,burn tool,dodge tool,gradients, some random texture from textura and a cute cloudy stock pic for the back.

Well,thats it and thanx in advance.

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/1910/hitsutexture9ac.th.jpg

K I R A B O S H I !

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

For a split second, I imagined a sky that was more sunset like, kinda like orange like colors, the clouds I think would turn out awesome in that type of sky. And shadowing on the houses would look good too. maybe if you mixed images in the roofs of the houses? Kinda like camo..Or maybe even in the sky. Just ideas ^^;; It looks good so far though. Keep it up XD

Signature

are you portaying some kind of new religion with that wallpaper?

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

:o Not a bad start. I can see what you mean by looking like it needs something though.

* I think more of a gradient in the sky would give it a little more...depth.

* Maybe some birds, or perhaps butterflies to go with the Bleach theme.

* Text, of course. I think that would fill the space in front of the building nicely.

Hope this helps. :)

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I agree for a different sky but for different reasons. He looks sort of angry so a darker sky would fit the mood better IMO.

I'd say almost make this an evening or night wall. The sort of fog effect you have would go really well with a darker scene that shows hime moving through a lighted area perhaps.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8618/beneathwip0lq.th.jpg

WIP #2

- Change the sky to a sunset, cause yesterday i watch the battle between Ichigo & Renji for 11th time and i try it and i like the result more than daylight scene or almost night scene.
- Add more textures to the buildings and also change the windows
- Added title "Beneath the Light".
- Change contrast on the texture to make Hitsugaya look cleaner.

K I R A B O S H I !

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Nice changes :) Hm...that empty space to the right of Hitsugaya looks a bit off though.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.