Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are U easily get jealous? - Minitokyo

Are U easily get jealous?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Ok,...I know that some ppl easily gt jealous with others and some ppl don't. So, how abt U?

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

well depends if i like the person and someone else is flirting with him, so yea i would get jealous, but i wouldn't show it.

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

I used to be jealous of people but then I discovered that the majority of people I was jealous of were just fake or they were just pretty. They were just playing this role and having to put on a show for everyone. I was glad that I never had to do that and no one's life is like they show to people anyways that's just their social mask. And I think that jealousy is just for people who believe they don't have very much to offer.

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

When I see other people on the street and they look good or whatever, I generally just think that they look good in their own way but I look good in my own way too. You just have to accept that everyone is different and be happy with what you've got, because chances are that someone else is looking at you and wishing that they had a certain quality you have.

well i once told my friend about a competition, and he won the major prize, i was kinda jealous
buti couldnt care less if someone was flirting with who i like, or if they have something that i might want i couldnt care less either

aiya.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Not really anymore, feels like a useless emotion - where does it stem from, ask yourselves that!

-repeat-

I try not to, but I can't stop myself sometimes. Luckily, when I do, I'll only be angry about it for five or ten minutes, then feel like an idiot for being jealous in the first place

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Nope... Not me... @__@

naruto5my

naruto5my

Lost Soul

depends on the person. X3

Signature
Elen sila lumen omenteilmo

Hate to admit it but yes, I easily get jealous. I'm kinda trying to handle that emotion right now, quite tough but still it would be better if I can hold it back. :)

I don't think so.

Grrrr.... I AM JEALOUS THAT YOU EVEN MADE A THREAD! Lol jk jk...

merged: 03-06-2006 ~ 10:26am
I do get VERY easily jealous.... though =D.... Bad habits die hard.

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Jealous is "Fearful or wary of being supplanted; apprehensive of losing affection or position."

If I care about a person, and I think I might lose them, yeah I get jealous.
But I wouldn't do anything bad. Just maybe, try to poison the guy or run him over with my car...lol jk
I just think thatt if anyone thinks I can be replaced and should be,
First, go F*** yourself.
Second, so can you.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

Yah actually..i do O_o..
Donno why..people are usually on my side in a situation and all...but i donno not over small things like "omg why did she get a scholarship"..more like things that affect me and someone i like or wif people i dont like getting cool stuff hahaha.

\(^o^)/

To be jealous is only human. It's not a particularly bad thing either. I think it emphasises our value for certain things.
So yes I get jealous on occasions, I would seriously doubt if someone said they didn't.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Hm...I don't think so. Although I do sometimes. It's natural to feel jealous right? Sometimes anyway. But there are just some stituations that are just so stupid to be jealous about to me.

Yes! If I'm in a serious relationship with that person it gets on my nerves, but if there is no commitment there then I don't care. More power to them.

Darowin

Darowin

Oogly Boogly

Well it all depends on what situation i am....

yes.. but i usually keep to myself...
but there are times that i really need someone to talk to about that..
to release my emotions...

I think it's not a bad thing .
I think it's just like when you fell you ill , you go to the doctor's .
When i fell jealous , i will do much more to catch up others .

Sadly I do get jealous and I can't help it sometimes! ^_^' Just seeing my boyfriend around all these girls who r so much prettier than I am, I must admit that I don't just act like it dosen't bother me............... >.< But at least I don't show it well at least I try 2 bottle it inside. >_> But what can u say, its natural 4 someone 2 feel jealous since u care about that person enough that just seeing someone else get all flirty w/ him, u want to GO NUTS! :angry: But don't let ur negative emotions get the best of u like I always say, b/c being that way can drive that person away. :( Anyways I personally think jealous is caused when u don't trust that person and 4rm time 2 time I don't trust my b/f but if he loves me and is w/ me I guess I shouldn't be bothered by what girl he is w/ as long as he isn't doing anything w/ them. :\

Sometimes... but not all the times ^^~ except for some reason... tough *bump* keep up the positive thinking~

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

i dun.. not really cuz i dun feel much for anything

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

oh...gee...almost 3 weeks i didn't participating this thread XP LOL...just coming from my 'rest day' ^_^'
Uhuh,...lot's of comments

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.