Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 death note: window to the soul grunge - Minitokyo

death note: window to the soul grunge

page 1 of 1 5 total items

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

this is just an idea so far, i dont really know where to go from here. I was just playing around with some new brushes i made and first i just had misa, then i added raito and L. I'm gonna have text somewhere, but there's too much plain black that doesnt work with the intricate grunge so i need som suggestions on what else or anything i need to fix.
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7082/misagrungecopy9vb.th.jpg
please please full view you cant possibly see it from the thumbnail.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

An interesting idea with the grunge patches but right now each piece looks rather disconnected...perhaps if you tried a stylistic element that would connect some together in a logic pattern? ...extending the grunge patches in order to subtly connect pieces or using a lighter (brown?) background rather than black with a texture?
You could keep the fadeaway look of the focused pieces while having the background blend more with the character pieces

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Another item in addition to what was said by cyd84, is that you need to create a focus for the wall be it the characters or somethin else. It currently isn't focused on any thing identifiable. As far as the text is concerned remember to make sure the text either runs across a continuous color or stands out enought to run across color gradients.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Same thing with the focus and...just a random thought, but I keep seeing gun crosshairs in the back of my mind when I look at this. ^_^' Just a random thought.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

Like what was said before this post, consider making a full grunge background and lowering the opacity more at some parts so that it looks like its there and yet not.

As for focus, maybe a text would help if you don't want to add a large-sized character.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.