Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Annoying anime character - Minitokyo

Annoying anime character

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Fantasia

Fantasia

BT Panda

Rina in slayers
she's cute but annoying,especially at dinner :nya:
Furei in GundamSeed,I don't like her -_-

Signature
Welcome to [the 7th track]: http://www.wobushuang.net/fan/

that white haired dude from rahxephon

that girl from YUmeria that can only say ONE word... omg it's so annoying that i can't remember what she says cause i think i blocked it from my memory

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Quote by Yarashi

Quote by rory07ash from pokemon hes very annoying to me ^^

Agreed, his dubbing voice actor was the worst thing to walk the earth, totally stupid voice that didn't suit him at all.

Who don't hate Pokemon?

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

miaka from fushigi yuugi. well, i really hate stupid main characters. no offense! i just don't find them cute

woo pikachu!! hes annoying..

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

Kairi

Kairi

Fullmetal Heart

Mierelle from Noir

Signature

Fullmetal Heart... That is who am I....

Nomad from Galaxy Angel!! His neverending obsession with Vanilla gets on my nerves. He deserve the beatings but he just can't die!

One annoying character that springs into my mind would be that little girl from Air Master. I think her name is Renge or something. She is beyond annoying. :angry:

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Mutsumi from Love Hina - she's such a klutz it just.... ahhhhh!

Signature

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

In the top spot of most annoying anime character would most likely be The Old Man from Ninja Scroll.

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

I'll go for Fllay from Gundam SEED and Fukuyama from Girls Bravo....Man...They are soo annoying...

I just cant stop talking~ XD

-Pan (DBZ/GT)
-Sora (Digimon)
-Misty (Pokemon)
-Kikyo (InuYasha)
-Relena (GW)

Ugh, they're all so annoying in their own ways..

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

Ikari Shinji from Evangelion, too passive ¬¬

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Ay-chamafemale teacher from Mahoro (i'm still angry that i watched that)
female teacher from DearS (although her character is good at times)
there are others... but they're the main ones i can't stand.

Not fans of the perverted teacher who had a fetish for her younger male students, good greif thats gotta be illegal....and well everyone hates the teacher from DearS. I'd throw her down a flight of stairs first chance I got, or else brainwash her NOT to be a freggin' moron. I've never seen anyone that acts remotely like that or is even close to being like that.

I just realized this. The entire cast of Weiss Krutz. They are by far the most pitiful group of morons I've ever seen. Their fighting skills lack character to say the least and they are VERY poor at what they do. I say they were hired just for looks alone...>.> How pathetic of a series, I gave it to a friend and I felt like I was ripping him off.

Signature Image

the whole cast from ragnarok the anime =D geez... the whole crew is annoying ==> "cold boltuuuuuu" "yuuufaaaaa" "iruga neeeesannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" "double strafuuuu" its like omg stfu already >:/

ummm aya and touya from ayashi no ceres: "ayaaaaaaa" "touyaaaaaa" x 50 every ep

tenjou tenge's aya has a crappy voice actor and thats annoying :O

Fllay from Gundam Seed always got on my nerves. Kinda glad she died in the end.

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

Tomo from Azumanga Daioh. Annoying to hell. Bragger.

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

Relena in GW and Sakuno in PoT... And Sakura and Ino too...

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

bandgirl

bandgirl

bishoujo myu-jishan

Nakuru (aka Ruby Moon) from CCS. I laughed when she tried to interrupt Touya again (after Yukito fell while they were filming the movie) and he has that scary look on his face, and he tells her off. *yay for Touya* I was glad he put her in her place. She'd just jump out of NO where and cling to him. It was kinda annoying.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

haLaya

haLaya

A Wraith

kei from the pretear XD

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

Fllay from G Seed she a hella f***** annoying charcter alway using KIira i It was a great ending that she die GOOD JOB! Baidai

I'd say Lune Frank from Cybaster. She's such a prissy, stuck-up whore I wish she had a deserved death. Nope, can't say that I like her. -o- And that programmer girl from Geneshaft... that dummy of hers really gets on your nerves real fast.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

aria from sister princess...please learn to talk >_> and that applies to chii, but she learned at the end so that's cool

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.