Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach:A different type of warrior - Minitokyo

Bleach:A different type of warrior

Tagged under Bleach

Which Fighters u prefer?

Shinigami
8 votes
Quincy
0 votes
other(Ichigo friends Includin Yuroichi)
1 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Well it is obvious that when we refer to Warriors in Bleach we mainly refer to Shinigami...but still What would u think about warriors that use their bare hand with Soul Energy,or other kind of techniques...As u understand,I'm talkin about Ichigo's friends(Yoroichi,Chad,Ishida e.t.c)Well don't u think that they add a great variaty to Bleach fights breaking The Shinigami habit?Do u think that they can stand to the fights to come?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I preffer Shinigamis! I think Yoruichi is also Shinigami! I am not sure! I like the Shinigami type of warriors their Black cloath and each one Has his own Zanpaktu! I think Zanpaktus abilities are the best from all (Quincy's , Bounto's and Moderated souls)! XP

the only people out of the others worth mentioning are Yoruichi and Ishida. And they are awesome. Ishida needs to get his powers back, i miss seeing him fight.

Anyway I like shinigami, i guess because each zanpakutou is different.

ya Yoruichi is a shinigami..well former but she should count in with the other death gods. besides, the deathgods also have many different schools of fighting including the zanpakutou so shinigami=win

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Yoruichi is a "former" shinigami, so I dont really prefer her to be one. SO I would have to go wid ichigo's side, especially since he has a great potential.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... Shinigami are cool... and yea.... Yoruichi IS a shinigami... and so is Uruhara... even though he was exiled....

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Shinigami are better. Greater range of powers and vastly longer lifespan.

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I dont know... but I think I prefer people with powers like inoue and chad because then you dont know what kind of powers do they have... but shinigami are cool too, because each one has an own and only zanpakutoh and is nice to see which abilities do they have ^^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump such extremely old threads. If you really want to keep talking about this then make a new thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.